Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,332 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,660
You can't run through a campground.
You can only ran.
Because it's past tents.
You can only ran.
Because it's past tents.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,090
Gonna use this one on my next dive. :)lisab said:Why do scuba divers fall backwards off the boat?
Because if they fell forwards, they'd still be in the boat.
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,660
These are supposed to be lame jokes.DaveC426913 said:Gonna use this one on my next dive. :)
I laughed so hard, picturing people in scuba gear falling forward into the boat.

PWiz
- 695
- 117
Why can't you play dubsteps aboard the ISS?
Because you can't "drop" the bass.
Because you can't "drop" the bass.
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,660
Rumour hath it, that there ith a ferry at the end of thith avenue.
OCR
- 996
- 936
Lol, not bad...jtbell said:2th Avenue is the perfect address for a dentist's office.

DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,090
The main function of the propeller on a plane is to cool the pilot.
If the propeller stops, you'll see him start to sweat.
If the propeller stops, you'll see him start to sweat.
Last edited:
Science Advisor
- 436
- 13
Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
He worked it out with a pencil.
He worked it out with a pencil.
Isaacsname
- 63
- 9
Anybody in here lose a cat ?
Isaacsname
- 63
- 9
What do you call a Donkey with three legs ?
A Wonkey
A Wonkey
Isaacsname
- 63
- 9
Fair enough, I can see I need to up the... bar
Venus Jupiter and Mars walk into a bar
The bartender says; " why the long face Jupiter ? "
Jupiter turns to the bartender after looking at his compatriots and says; " I've got 63 little ones running circles around me day in day out, which by the way is only about 9 hours. No one ever talks about my rings like they do some other planets. I've had the same red spot on my bottom side for about 350 years, and every planet says " I have an icy cold metal heart "
" Do you have any other brilliant questions ? "
The bartender turns to Mars and Venus and says "I would have guessed it was the elongated orbital period." Venus and Mars both chuckle as Jupiter stares at the bartender with disdain
Venus Jupiter and Mars walk into a bar
The bartender says; " why the long face Jupiter ? "
Jupiter turns to the bartender after looking at his compatriots and says; " I've got 63 little ones running circles around me day in day out, which by the way is only about 9 hours. No one ever talks about my rings like they do some other planets. I've had the same red spot on my bottom side for about 350 years, and every planet says " I have an icy cold metal heart "
" Do you have any other brilliant questions ? "
The bartender turns to Mars and Venus and says "I would have guessed it was the elongated orbital period." Venus and Mars both chuckle as Jupiter stares at the bartender with disdain
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,090
I walked into a library and asked for a book on Pavlov's Dog and Schrödinger's Cat.
The librarian said "The name rings a bell but I don't know if we have it or not."
The librarian said "The name rings a bell but I don't know if we have it or not."
Isaacsname
- 63
- 9
I heard it was Schrödinger's litter box that presented more of a problem
Isaacsname
- 63
- 9
FeDeX_LaTeX said:Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
He worked it out with a pencil.
Not half as bad as the mathematician who couldn't make it to the restroom in time
He had to use the floor function
Isaacsname
- 63
- 9
nuuskur said:Jesus christ! :D
told you I'd be back :P
PWiz
- 695
- 117
Why can't bicycles stand on their own?
It's because they're two tired.
It's because they're two tired.
PWiz
- 695
- 117
Why did the computer crash?
It's driver was going too fast.
It's driver was going too fast.
JorisL
- 489
- 189
Some of the high school textbooks around here are called Quark.
So when some other students (teaching degree) were considering ordering a set of those I couldn't help myself.
I had to ask if you could get them separately. They probably didn't get it.
Could've asked if they were in colour now I think about it.
So when some other students (teaching degree) were considering ordering a set of those I couldn't help myself.
I had to ask if you could get them separately. They probably didn't get it.
Could've asked if they were in colour now I think about it.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8