Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
18.) There was once a man who sent ten puns to the Pun Master, with the hope that they would satisfy him. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
I like this one most, it's more than being lame actually. :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
davenn said:
18.) There was once a man who sent ten puns to the Pun Master, with the hope that they would satisfy him. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
Don't bother telling a pun to a kleptomaniac. Kleptomaniacs take things literally.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Drakkith and davenn
DrGreg said:
Don't bother telling a pun to a kleptomaniac. Kleptomaniacs take things literally.
:DD Hilarious!
 
A baseball umpire once got into a huge argument with a player and ejected him from the game. That player happened to be his son's favorite... and his son had been watching the game on TV. So when the umpire got home, his son snubbed him and refused to sit on his lap like he usually did. In other words:

The son never sits on the brutish umpire.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith and davenn
Q: The most favorite song of all golfers?
A: The first cut is the deepest.

... or was it boxer ...
 
Last edited:
has this one been done?
Seasoned lumberjack walks into the lumberjack store and says to the salesman, "
At my age I need something better than my axe to chop trees. I can now do only 2 cords of wood by swinging my axe. I need something better for my tired bones."

Salesman eyes him up. "You look like pretty strong fellow. With this model," showing him a 20-inch chain saw, " you are certainly to do double that - 4 cords a day and you will be home for supper. Every single client swears by it."

Some more discussion, and the impressed lumberjack buys the chainsaw.

Three days later, the lumberjack marches into the store in a rage. "You sold me a piece of junk! 1-1/2 cords is all I could get."

The salesman is perplexed. "If it is a faulty model, I can give you your money back, or exchange. Let me see the machine."
Having the chainsaw, the salesman pulls the cord, and it comes to life.

The lumberjack exclaims. "What's that noise?"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CalcNerd and davenn
Mother: So what did you all do in Sunday school today?

Little girl: We learned about God and Cheez-Its.
 
ohhh dear ...

https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13226939_10154085000681291_6582447191622101317_n.jpg?oh=707e8490950aa97564763d9bf729034c&oe=57C7F51B
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, collinsmark, Pepper Mint and 3 others
Q: Why is the mycology course the most popular elective in the biology department?

A: The professor who teaches it is a real fun guy.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia, davenn and ProfuselyQuarky
jtbell said:
Q: Why is the mycology course the most popular elective in the biology department?

A: The professor who teaches it is a real fun guy.
And I thought it was because the course takes place in the magic mushroom.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia and ProfuselyQuarky
jtbell said:
Q: Why is the mycology course the most popular elective in the biology department?

A: The professor who teaches it is a real fun guy.

hahahaha ( I had to google mycology :rolleyes: )
 
I watched a TV show last night and burst into laugh when the comedian said "Never sit on your own stool".
 
davenn said:
ohhh dear ...

https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13226939_10154085000681291_6582447191622101317_n.jpg?oh=707e8490950aa97564763d9bf729034c&oe=57C7F51B

Oh uhm...yeah.
 
Andy said:
Why do women wear make up and perfume?Because they're Ugly and Smelly.

Andy...chill
 
What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?

Bison [emoji23][emoji106][emoji23][emoji106][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hoophy, davenn, ProfuselyQuarky and 1 other person
Q: Why are mathematicians bad politicians?

A: They keep to get stuck after the division in "divide and conquer".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Pepper Mint and ProfuselyQuarky
Ibix said:
Why does nobody laugh at cow jokes?

They've herd them all before.
Come out, joke! You're closed in!
No, said the joke, I'm in the majority!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky
Bazooka Joe bubblegum - the gum was lame and the jokes were lame.
Remember this one

Bazooka Joe - Andy. Why is you nose all red?
Andy - I got stung smelling a b-rose.
Bazooka Joe - Andy. There is no "b" in rose.
Andy - There was in this one.
 
Ibix said:
Why does nobody laugh at cow jokes?

They've herd them all before.

In other words: déjà moo.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, 256bits, davenn and 2 others
How do you get four elephants in a Mini?

Two in the front, two in the back.

How do you get two rhinoceroses in a Mini?

Get two of the elephants out.

How do you get two whales in a Mini?

Straight up the M4.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hoophy, 256bits, ProfuselyQuarky and 4 others
Ibix said:
How do you get four elephants in a Mini?

Two in the front, two in the back.

How do you get two rhinoceroses in a Mini?

Get two of the elephants out.

How do you get two whales in a Mini?

Straight up the M4.
hahalame joke alert !What's the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One's heavy and the other's a little lighter!
D
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hoophy, Ibix, 256bits and 3 others
davenn said:
What's the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One's heavy and the other's a little lighter!
I'm surprised that @jtbell hasn't liked this... :wink:
 
lame chemistry jokes

oxygen dates.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and ProfuselyQuarky
Erwin Schrödinger is speeding down the highway one day when a cop pulls him over. While he's asking Erwin for his license and registration, he notices that Erwin is sweating and acting kind of twitchy. The cop spot checks the car and sees nothing suspicious and then asks Erwin if there's anything in his trunk. Erwin replies, yes, I have a cat in the trunk. The cop replies, really, can I check it out? Erwin says, go right ahead.

Accordingly, the cop goes and opens the trunk and exclaims, "That cat is dead!" Erwin replies, "Well, it is now."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hoophy, ProfuselyQuarky and davenn
DiracPool said:
Erwin Schrödinger is speeding down the highway one day when a cop pulls him over. While he's asking Erwin for his license and registration, he notices that Erwin is sweating and acting kind of twitchy. The cop spot checks the car and sees nothing suspicious and then asks Erwin if there's anything in his trunk. Erwin replies, yes, I have a cat in the trunk. The cop replies, really, can I check it out? Erwin says, go right ahead.

Accordingly, the cop goes and opens the trunk and exclaims, "That cat is dead!" Erwin replies, "Well, it is now."

that's the lame version of this one I posted in science jokes several months ago ...

heisenberg-and-schrodinger1-jpg.96751.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hoophy, down to earth and DiracPool
davenn said:
that's the lame version of this one I posted in science jokes several months ago ...

Haha. I was guessing that I wasn't the first one to post that joke, but I didn't want to admit it and perhaps attenuate the impact for those who haven't heard it.

I actually just heard the joke for the first time last night on some TV drama show. I think it was "Bones," but I'm not sure. I just paraphrased the joke from memory, but it is funny...and lame.
 
A cop stops Einstein for running a red light.
Einstein complains: "I'm sure it was green for me!"

The cop gives him a speeding ticket.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hoophy, EnumaElish, down to earth and 3 others
A post office sorting clerk received a letter addressed to:

Wood
John
Mass.

Who did it end up being delivered to? (Note: this was in the days before street addresses were necessary)

John Underwood
Andover, Mass.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, davenn, down to earth and 1 other person