Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
DrGreg said:
That reminds me.

What was the owl's telephone extension number?
2820
This assumes you pronounce "0" as "oh"

(That also works for PIN number.)
I still don't get it. :(
 
Physics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913 said:
I still don't get it. :(
Two eight two oh isn't too far from twit twoo.

Psinter - this is the canonical noise of an owl in English, although many don't make anything like this sound.
 
First Mate: "Captain! Enemy ship on the horizon, approaching fast!"
Captain: "Cabin Boy! Fetch me my Red Coat."
First Mate: "I've always wondered Captain, why the red coat when we go into battle?"
Captain: "So the enemy can't see my blood stains."

First Mate: "Captain! Twenty more enemy ships on the horizon, approaching fast!"
Captain: "Cabin Boy! Fetch me my Brown Pants."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gjonesy, 256bits, Sophia and 1 other person
Ibix said:
Two eight two oh isn't too far from twit twoo.

Psinter - this is the canonical noise of an owl in English,
Huh. Never heard this before.
 
Ibix said:
Two eight two oh isn't too far from twit twoo.

Psinter - this is the canonical noise of an owl in English, although many don't make anything like this sound.
Oh. Now I get it. Yeah, that was lame.
 
Wait wait.

Twit twoo isn't the same as a wolf whistle, is it?

 
Similar, although more mating call than sexual harassment. There's an mp3 at the link I provided.

Edit: ...or was that a "whistling at the birds" joke I missed?
 
This is not a science joke, but I can't find Lame jokes now. The search function doesn't work on mobile.

Why do fat people envy elephants?
Because if the elephant weights 200kg he is considered underweight.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky
What's your wife/hubby?
Super.

What's a scam artist?
Super duper.

A baby?
Super duper pooper.

A dog?
Super duper snooper.

You walking your dog?
Super duper pooper scooper.

A housefly?
Super duper pooper snooper.

:sleep:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith, ProfuselyQuarky and Pepper Mint
256bits said:
What's your wife/hubby?
Super.

What's a scam artist?
Super duper.

A baby?
Super duper pooper.

A dog?
Super duper snooper.

You walking your dog?
Super duper pooper scooper.

A housefly?
Super duper pooper snooper.

[emoji99]
Haha that's really lame!
 
41GV4gB8t3L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, 256bits, ProfuselyQuarky and 1 other person
OK. I'm getting grossed out now.?:)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky
256bits said:
You walking your dog?
Super duper pooper scooper.
When you accidentally put the stuff in your grocery bag?
Super duper pooper scooper blooper.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith, 256bits, collinsmark and 1 other person
A waiter asks a blonde:
- Would you like your pizza sliced to 6 or 12 pieces?
- 6 please, I couldn't eat 12
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gjonesy and Pepper Mint
Heh, the variant around here is about vlaai.
Usually cut in eight but for the small appetite they can slice it in 4 pieces.
 
As long as we're telling blonde jokes...

A blonde is celebrating with champagne at a bar and offers to buy a glass for the guy next to her.
"Thanks! What are we celebrating?"
"Glad you asked!" She whips a jigsaw puzzle box out of her purse.
"See this puzzle? It was super hard - but I finished it in only two years! Aren't I smart??"
The guy says "What's so smart about that?"
The blonde is undeterred.
"Look, right here on the box! It says 3+ years."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CalcNerd, gjonesy and Sophia
twiz_ said:
4 men walk into a bar, they realize there's only one bar stool...
I don't get it.
 
DaveC426913 said:
I don't get it.

...so they flip the 4-legged barstool upside down
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia and Pepper Mint
Three tomatoes are walking on the street, Mama tomato, papa tomato and baby tomato. The baby tomato starts to lag behind and papa tomato gets angry. He goes back, squishes the baby tomato and says: catchup!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: MexChemE, Sophia, OmCheeto and 1 other person
twiz_ said:
...so they flip the 4-legged barstool upside down
OK, that was too lame. :rolleyes:
 
What do you get when someone throws a bottle of omega-3 capsules at you?

Super fish oil injuries.
 
I've got everything 0.000001% under control. Or in other words: micro-controlled.
 
Psinter said:
I've got everything 0.000001% under control. Or in other words: micro-controlled.
That's 10-8, not 10-6.