Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Do you know what ruins Friday?

When you find out it's only Monday!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Psinter said:
Do you know what this is?
Crackpot?
What an awesome set of pottery. It would be a shame if someone were to crack them and convert them into...
pots?
 
Sophia said:
Do you know what ruins Friday?

When you find out it's only Monday!
Why does Wednesday suck?

It ruins both weekends.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and Sophia
mfb said:
The images don't load, and I think you swapped the order.
EnumaElish said:
Crackpot?

pots?
Yup for the first, Enuma :thumbup:. Nope for the second. But the second was my bad. I think I should have written it like:

What an awesome set of pottery:
claypots-1323747_960_720.jpg
It would be a shame if someone were to crack them and convert them into ____________.
 
Q: How different is a dogwood to a cherry tree ?
A: its barks.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn and ProfuselyQuarky
Ibix said:
Why does nobody laugh at cow jokes?

They've herd them all before.
Why do cows have hooves,

Because they Lactose.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, ProfuselyQuarky, EnumaElish and 2 others
OK another couple for Friday ... almost time to get away from the salt mine :biggrin:

bicycle too tired.jpg
construction joke.jpg

Dave
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, Ketch22, ProfuselyQuarky and 2 others
Two cows in a field.
" Aren't you worried about Mad Cow Disease?"
"Not at all. I'm a helicopter!"
.
.
.
On the day of his 80th birthday, the pirate Captain runs to the lookout at the bow of the ship, and loudly yells to the world,
"Aye Matey"
.
.
.
You never will spot an elephant hiding behind a tree.
Because they are so really good at it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish and Pepper Mint
Customer: I'd like a coffee, sugar, no cream.

Waiter: I'm sorry, but we're out of cream. Will a coffee with no milk be ok?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky, 256bits and Ibix
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Freddie.
Freddie who?
Freddie or not, here I come.Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to your house.
 
fresh_42 said:
I once had a girlfriend who never wore alge-bras.
I hear mermaids wear algae-bras.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and fresh_42
A British comedian said recently:

There are so many Muslims in Britain that I don't feel like in Poland anymore!
 
davenn said:
apocalypse-jokes-jpg.104226.jpg
Never mind. It's not the end of the world.
 
You know the good thing about paedophiles driving around schools?
They always go slow.
 
Fizica7 said:
You know the good thing about paedophiles driving around schools?
They always go slow.
Bhuhahah :DD
 
When does a joke turn into a dad joke?
When the punchline becomes apparent.

Why can't your nose be 12 inches?
Because then it'd be a foot.

I know you're probably tired of lame jokes, but I'd like to say one more again.
One more again.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky and Pepper Mint
If you happen to use my libraries or software and run into problems, please be sure that many of them are deliberately created because I want to fix them again and again.
 
Pepper Mint said:
If you happen to use my libraries or software and run into problems, please be sure that many of them are deliberately created because I want to fix them again and again.
I previously worked in a software development department where management decided to use the number of defects fixed as a measure of quality achieved. That meant for example that the worst code was rated as the highest quality, and that developers deliberately didn't bother to fix bugs they spotted early, as fixing them via defects would add to their quality score! Indeed, they could "improve" the quality by deliberately introducing additional bugs!
(I only wish that was a lame joke!)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 1oldman2, ProfuselyQuarky, mfb and 1 other person
Jonathan Scott said:
I previously worked in a software development department where management decided to use the number of defects fixed as a measure of quality achieved. That meant for example that the worst code was rated as the highest quality, and that developers deliberately didn't bother to fix bugs they spotted early, as fixing them via defects would add to their quality score! Indeed, they could "improve" the quality by deliberately introducing additional bugs!
(I only wish that was a lame joke!)
That is friggin hilarious. :oldlaugh:
Say it ain't so.
 
tobactrac said:
When does a joke turn into a dad joke?
When it can't turn into a mom joke.
 
tobactrac said:
When does a joke turn into a dad joke?
jtbell said:
When it can't turn into a mom joke.
That inspired me to:

When it's entangled and someone else observes a mom joke.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky