Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Teacher: Where's James today?
Student: He's laying in bed with Angina.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky and Sophia
Physics news on Phys.org
Ibix said:
Why does nobody laugh at cow jokes?

They've herd them all before.
Farmer: Please round up my herd of 68 cows.

Farm worker: 70.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Pepper Mint and OmCheeto
A hiker comes along a meadow where a farmer is milking a cow. He asks the farmer to tell him the time. The farmer stops milking, lifts the udders, takes a close look at them and replies: four o'clock.
The next day the same procedure: the farmer stops milking, lifts the udders, takes a close look and replies: 4.15.
The third day again the same procedure: the farmer stops milking, lifts the udders, takes a close look and replies: 3.50.
Now the hiker cannot hold it anymore. He asks the farmer how in the world he could tell the time by weighing the udders? What is so special with the cow?
Nothing, answers the farmer, but if I lift the udders I can see the clocktower of our church.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia, ProfuselyQuarky and mfb
Look at this and then click on the source. What do you see? :biggrin:
Source
zFDF1Cu.png

(They are the same images, if you don't believe, once in the source page, right click the image and open it in a new tab)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky and Pepper Mint
Ibix said:
Why is it called a short circuit when it's longer?
In which reference frame / metric?

ohms-law-illustrated.gif
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky
Did you hear about the new restaurant on the moon? Great food but no atmosphere.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: cnh1995, davenn, ProfuselyQuarky and 4 others
Ibix said:
I would... walk away from that cat slowly, not turning my back and making no sudden movements.
I'm mewing till the firemen come, you ran me over and now want to run away ?
 
pixel said:
Did you hear about the new restaurant on the moon? Great food but no atmosphere.
I've also heard all the drinks were bone-dry.
 
fresh_42 said:
I've also heard all the drinks were bone-dry.
That is resolvable with jelly-like supplement we bring up from Earth though. The hygiene issue there is incredible. o0)
 
mfb said:
I wanted to visit it, but the route planner didn't find a way to get there.
Yes, that's a problem. But I've heard you can visit the franchise on Mars if you use the "allow ferries" option in the setup to manage the Martian canals.
 
What did Balboa's companions say to him when they crossed a ridge in Panama and saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time?

"Isthmus be your lucky day!"
 
jtbell said:
What did Balboa's companions say to him when they crossed a ridge in Panama and saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time?

"Isthmus be your lucky day!"
Now that is a groaner if there ever was one.:woot:
 
A clown was walking down a riverbank when he came upon a nun trapped by rising water in the middle.

"Sister!" he called. "Let me help! I can carry you across this river!"

"Thank you, kind clown, but no!" she called back.

"But, Sister! You're trapped there!"

"Yes, but a nun being carried by a clown? It would be virgin on the ridiculous!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Pepper Mint, DrClaude and 1 other person
Ibix said:
A clown was walking down a riverbank when he came upon a nun trapped by rising water in the middle.

"Sister!" he called. "Let me help! I can carry you across this river!"

"Thank you, kind clown, but no!" she called back.

"But, Sister! You're trapped there!"

"Yes, but a nun being carried by a clown? It would be virgin on the ridiculous!"
I don't understand. In my area most nuns aren't really virgins anymore.
 
Pepper Mint said:
I don't understand.
Something that is "verging on the ridiculous" is something really silly, on the verge of being outright ridiculous. Substituting "virgin" is a fairly common pun, although usually about Richard Branson's companies.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: cnh1995, Pepper Mint and mfb
groan ...

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13516160_10154259156641873_4201570270835991443_n.jpg?oh=605f614ef6e495722c6fb1ec38955acd&oe=580985A1
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: cnh1995, Ibix, OmCheeto and 2 others
A guy walks up to the library desk. He inquires: "do you have a book on Pavlov's dog and Schrödinger's cat?" Librarian: "it rings a bell, but I am not sure if there's one or not."
 
mfb said:
I wanted to visit it, but the route planner didn't find a way to get there.
Google Maps will get you there. Just ask for a route to Sheboygan.
 
davenn said:
groan ...

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13516160_10154259156641873_4201570270835991443_n.jpg?oh=605f614ef6e495722c6fb1ec38955acd&oe=580985A1
I hate a big fight with the FSM, but that was years ago, it's all pasta now.
 
Do you know what this is?
pot-1469328_960_720.jpg
What an awesome set of pottery. It would be a shame if someone were to crack them and convert them into...
claypots-1323747_960_720.jpg
:biggrin: