Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
You shouldn't observe entangled mom/dad jokes, they probably want some privacy.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
mfb said:
You shouldn't observe entangled mom/dad jokes, they probably want some privacy.
Well, they have their uncertainties to gain some privacy. Btw is it correct that a joke is only one coordinate of the punchline invariant four yawn-laughter vector?
 
Jokes are certainly not punchline-invariant, they only work with certain punchline frames.

I'm not sure about the vector you propose here.
 
More true than lame, but fits the thread.
 
Attachments
  • engineer.htm.jpg
    engineer.htm.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, ProfuselyQuarky, collinsmark and 1 other person
I noticed my salt shaker was empty and the TV remote wasn't working, so I went to the shops, got my items, and went to the checkout. They charged me for salt and battery.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jim mcnamara, jtbell, ProfuselyQuarky and 2 others
I look at my bank account and I see that I can live very comfortably for the rest of my life.

If I die next week.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky, davenn and Ibix
upload_2016-8-13_21-33-21.png
 
Attachments
  • upload_2016-8-13_21-32-53.png
    upload_2016-8-13_21-32-53.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 531
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, ProfuselyQuarky and Sophia
well after getting out of hospital after a 4 day stay, I am able to get active again on the forums :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xlp1/v/t1.0-9/14063896_946605415448761_7616171271803641071_n.jpg?oh=3004a3e48f609143280447e5f6c38682&oe=58581837&__gda__=1480758309_c38b8cbc6f91e1d4754bf0f0f2d7fa1eDave
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ProfuselyQuarky, edward, collinsmark and 5 others
The FACT that the best source of lame jokes is stand-up comedy should be common sense by now.

For those in doubt, this is not supposed to be a joke.
 
Borg said:
Both of them?
I swear I was staring at the image in confusion and scratching my head for a full 20 minutes or so. But once I got one, the other followed almost immediately.
 
collinsmark said:
I swear I was staring at the image in confusion and scratching my head for a full 20 minutes or so. But once I got one, the other followed almost immediately.
I got the guys on the right quickly then started wondering what the left guy was in for.
 
https://scontent.fwaw3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/q85/s480x480/14021517_999259100186278_181898734541726711_n.jpg?oh=52985048851fb1fed35a0027953fb8cd&oe=585466B6
And before 1905 you could travel faster than light. Those damn scientists.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and Borg
Bandersnatch said:
And before 1905 you could travel faster than light. Those damn scientists.
Not to forget, until about 250 BC we had a nice flat earth. Then came this sieve guy ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Pepper Mint and Ibix
Bandersnatch said:
https://scontent.fwaw3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/q85/s480x480/14021517_999259100186278_181898734541726711_n.jpg?oh=52985048851fb1fed35a0027953fb8cd&oe=585466B6
And before 1905 you could travel faster than light. Those damn scientists.
Actually, everybody was really happy about gravity and inertia because you didn't have to flap along madly to keep up with the Earth anymore. We used to be like sharks, swimming all the time so as not to suffocate.

Also, Newton apparently invented "retro" fashion if he was in that get-up in 1869.
 
Ibix said:
Also, Newton apparently invented "retro" fashion if he was in that get-up in 1869.
It is hard to keep up with fashion if you are dead. I guess Newton was buried with whatever was trendy in 1727.
 
mfb said:
It is hard to keep up with fashion if you are dead. I guess Newton was buried with whatever was trendy in 1727.
Indeed. If, per the picture, he was working in 1869 he must also have invented the intelligent undead trope (as opposed to the animalistic killer sort), indirectly bringing us the Twilight Saga.

By the way, what do vegetarian zombies eat?

Graiiiiiins

(Braaaaaan is also an acceptable answer).
 
I think the instructions were lost in translation :wink:

upload_2016-8-27_20-1-39.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith, OCR and Sophia
Eww, plastic in my pie? No thanks...
 
sounds about right :wink:
Husband - wife relationship

Husband-Wife relationship.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Pepper Mint and OCR