Science Advisor
- 3,647
- 10,067
I like this one better with:Demystifier said:
I think it sounds more impressive to say "42 days" instead of "6 weeks".Demystifier said:
Image also works with the only changes, "A few Romans walk into a bar," "Five beers."fresh_42 said:
Demystifier said:![]()
The derivative of acceleration is "jerk". The next three derivatives are sometimes called "snap, crackle and pop", a reference to advertising for the breakfast cereal Rice Krispies.fresh_42 said:I don't get these jokes. ##\dfrac{d^n x}{dt^n}=0## for any ##n\in \mathbb{N}## so what is funny here?
Engineers approximate, programmers try every possible solution.phinds said:?
This is a well-known puzzle often used as a joking reference to "thinking outside the box" where the task is to connect all nine points using only four straight lines (the "scientist" solution), instead of the obvious five.phinds said:?
It's a Cunk thingDaveC426913 said:bosom?
I think this one has been done before, but:BillTre said: