Reminds me of a true life hack at CERN circa 1990's.
Early morning meet at SRI International STAR Lab clustered around my workstation. An alert from CERN pops up. With data security the topic I click on the "bulletin" revealing a series of gaping orifices, not unlike the attachment though human. CERN had been hacked in revenge for some perceived Internet slight.
In retrospect I handled the situation with aplomb but actually I only remember the hack, not the reactions of my workmates.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving