Conductor rolling down an inclined plane in a vertical B-field

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
32 replies · 4K views
berkeman said:
Please learn to post math equations using LaTeX instead of posting images of your work. See the "LaTeX Guide" link below the Edit window. Thank you.
Thank you @berkeman ! Unfornately I have dyslexia and dysgraphia which makes remember arbitrary strings very hard, which means that I'm not very good at coding, but I'll give it a I try.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Callumnc1 said:
but I'll give it a I try.
Thanks. :smile:

I found that printing out the first few pages of that tutorial and keeping it next to my computer helps me with using LaTeX. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: member 731016
berkeman said:
I found that printing out the first few pages of that tutorial and keeping it next to my computer helps me with using LaTeX. :smile:
Thank you for your advice @berkeman !