Congrats to gokul for the promotion

• Thread starter dextercioby
  • Start date
In summary, Gokul has been promoted to super mentor. He is smart and has a lot of experience. He is not required to have subscribed to be a mentor, but it is a good idea. He has lost his undergraduate degree from the same college as Daniel, but they have been in the same classes. Gokul congratulations on your promotion.
dextercioby
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
U have been PROMOTED ! :approve: You are super mentor... :smile: :approve:

Daniel.

Physics news on Phys.org
How is a supermentor any different than a regular mentor? Do they have super powers?
Just asking.

Fibonacci

1 said:
How is a supermentor any different than a regular mentor? Do they have super powers?
Just asking.

Fibonacci

Tom has been known to reply to threads unsarcasticly. For him that's a super power if you ask me! :biggrin: :-p

:smile: The title is different and they can do more things than before.For example,move & lock/delete threads in the forums which they do not moderate.

Daniel.

Congrats! Green is SO your color. :biggrin:

Good job super mentor Gokul !

Greg Bernhardt said:
Tom has been known to reply to threads unsarcasticly.

So that's the secret to become a PF SuperMentor o:)

marlon

Thanks again everyone - much appreciated !

Congratulations, Gokul!

Congrats! Does this mean that you have to pretend to be dignified now? :rolleyes:

Gokul43201 said:
Thanks again everyone - much appreciated !
Wow, Gokul's list of ribbons fills the entire screen. :approve:

BTW,now as a supermentor he cannot longer candidate for further ribbons at the end of the year...:wink:

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
BTW,now as a supermentor he cannot longer candidate for further ribbons at the end of the year...:wink:

Daniel.

dammit, that's an extra individual that will be able to detect my fraude-attempts... o:)

marlon

Nice one Gokul. I'm going to have to be more careful now. :wink:

One question though, do you have to have subscribed to be a mentor? Just wondering as I do not believe I have seen any that do not have avatars.

The Bob (2004 ©)

Gokul is smart. Feel free to quote that in your sig.

The Bob said:
One question though, do you have to have subscribed to be a mentor? Just wondering as I do not believe I have seen any that do not have avatars.

The Bob (2004 ©)
Being a subscriber isn't a requirement.

congratz i think ull make a fine mentor

Wow, Gokul, you're so color-coordinated now -- your ribbon matches your title and everything! Aren't you afraid that's going to hurt your reputation as a physicist? :biggrin:

Ain't that evil,MB.No wonder,your post count ends in 666.

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
Ain't that evil,MB.No wonder,your post count ends in 666.

Daniel.

:devil: Okay, I better go somewhere else and answer some serious questions so I can get rid of that incriminating evidence. :biggrin:

Well done and well deserved, Gokul.

Hat's off to ya, mate!

The Bob said:
Just wondering as I do not believe I have seen any that do not have avatars.

The Bob (2004 ©)
I lost mine somewhere on the way in from Neptune :wink:

Nereid said:
I lost mine somewhere on the way in from Neptune :wink:
Hehe. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Gokul had his undergraduation from the same college in which i am studying now...Guess

ugh! I can't seem to get anything done on time these days. Congratulations, Gokul. Sorry so belated. :redface:

Related to Congrats to gokul for the promotion

1. What is the significance of Gokul's promotion?

Gokul's promotion is significant because it recognizes his hard work and dedication to his job. It also shows that he has the skills and qualifications to take on more responsibilities and advance in his career.

2. How did Gokul achieve this promotion?

Gokul achieved this promotion through his consistent performance, positive attitude, and willingness to take on new challenges. He also may have received additional training or education to enhance his skills.

3. What does this promotion mean for Gokul's future?

This promotion is a positive sign for Gokul's future, as it shows that he is on a path towards further career growth and advancement. It also indicates that he is valued and recognized by his superiors.

4. How does this promotion impact Gokul's team and company?

Gokul's promotion can have a positive impact on his team and company. It can boost team morale and motivation, as well as bring new ideas and perspectives to the company. It also showcases the company's commitment to promoting and rewarding talented employees.

5. What can we learn from Gokul's promotion?

We can learn that hard work, dedication, and a positive attitude can lead to career advancement and recognition. It also highlights the importance of continuously developing and improving skills, as well as taking on new challenges and responsibilities.