Copy Latex in Posts: How-To Guide

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter RedX
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Latex
In summary, Copy Latex in Posts is a feature that allows users to insert equations written in LaTeX into their posts on online forums or discussion boards. To use it, users must know how to write LaTeX and can simply copy and paste their equations into their post. However, not all forums or platforms may support this feature or may have limitations on the number of symbols or length of equations. It is best to check with the specific platform for any restrictions.
RedX
I can no longer click on a Latex image in a post and grab the code for it. Is there a way to do this? It used to be click on the image, the code would come up, and then copy and paste. Now I don't know what to do.

Physics news on Phys.org
HI RedX! :smile:

Click the "QUOTE" button. :wink:

You can also right click on the latex and select "Source".

1. What is Copy Latex in Posts?

Copy Latex in Posts is a feature that allows users to insert equations written in LaTeX into their posts on online forums or discussion boards.

2. How do I use Copy Latex in Posts?

To use Copy Latex in Posts, simply write your equation in LaTeX format, select and copy it, and then paste it into your post. The equation will be automatically rendered in the post.

3. Do I need to know how to write LaTeX to use Copy Latex in Posts?

Yes, you do need to know how to write LaTeX in order to use Copy Latex in Posts. However, there are many online resources and guides available to help you learn the basics of LaTeX.

4. Can I use Copy Latex in Posts on any online forum?

Copy Latex in Posts is available on many popular online forums and discussion boards, but it may not be available on all platforms. It is best to check with the specific forum or platform you are using to see if Copy Latex in Posts is supported.

5. Are there any limitations to using Copy Latex in Posts?

Copy Latex in Posts may have limitations depending on the forum or platform you are using. Some platforms may only support a limited number of LaTeX symbols or may have restrictions on the length of equations. It is best to check with the specific platform for any limitations.