Cosmic potential:positive/negative

• Thread starter srika4u
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of cosmic energy flow and how it can be visualized as the movement of energy from positive to negative points. The movement of energy particles is compared to a chain reaction and it is hypothesized that the universe is under control unlike a nuclear reaction. The idea is supported by evidence of the constant shift of potentials throughout the universe. The role of the human mind in this energy exchange is also explored, with deep breathing being advocated to store cosmic energy. However, the validity of this theory is questioned and the conversation takes a turn towards metaphysics.
srika4u
Cosmic energy flow can be visualized as the movement of energy from a point of positive ‘cosmic potential’ to a point of negative ‘cosmic potential’ analogous to the electrical energy. Movement of cosmic ‘energy particles’ is synonymous with the cosmic energy flow from the positive to negative points. At any given instant the ‘energy particles’ are in constant random motion throughout the universe (like the chain reaction in a nuclear phenomena).

The movement of ‘energy particles’ can be understood by considering a point of negative potential at an instant. Energy flows from the neighborhood points with positive potential and as a result of this process the point acquires a positive potential. Due to this, at least one point in the neighborhood acquires a negative cosmic potential.

Unlike a nuclear reaction the universe does not have any spatial restrictions. So this chain reaction ‘seems’ to be under control. ‘Cosmic explosion’ is the result when the chain reaction reaches a ‘critical point’. This can be considered as the point when the universe will cease to exist.

Physics news on Phys.org
Please give your comments on the idea that I have put forward

:confused:
Cosmic energy flow can be visualized as the movement of energy from a point of positive ‘cosmic potential’ to a point of negative ‘cosmic potential’ analogous to the electrical energy.

Where are these points located? What evidence do you have for their existence?

cosmic potential shift

The points with positive and negative potentials exist throughout the universe! Any point considered experiences a ‘constant’ shift from positive to negative potentials and vice versa. This phenomenon of ‘cosmic potential shift’ pervades the universe eternally.

I am writing the following again for your reference:

Consider a ‘point’ with negative potential at an instant. Energy flows from the neighborhood points with positive potential and as a result of this process the point acquires a positive potential. Due to this, at least one point in the neighborhood acquires a negative cosmic potential. And the cycle continues like a chain reaction

This is a hypothesis and I feel this is a logical explanation for the flow of cosmic energy. If you have a different opinion or if you don't agree with me,
please do get back to me.

All scientific theories must be supported by experimental or observational evidence. So far all I see in your statements are assertions with nothing to back them up.

Our mind itself is an 'observational' evidence for the flow of cosmic energy. Cosmic energy enters into our system through the breath. Our system absorbs a substantial amount of this energy for carrying out ALL our mental activities.

There is a constant energy exchange between our 'mind' and the 'surroundings'. Human mind can act both as a site for both positive and negative potentials. When a positive potential exists, our mind is full of energy and we will able to concentrate well on any task.But when a negative potential exists, we can receive energy by taking slow and deep breaths. That is why 'deep breathing' is advocated in meditation to store the cosmic energy in our system.

If a negative potential exists at a 'point' in the surroundings and a positive potential exists in our mind, you can ask me whether energy will flow out to that point. This does not happen because the infinite energy present in the universe instantly flows into the point.

For 'experimental' evidence, you can observe your own mind and get back to me.

‘point’ with negative potential at an instant. Energy flows from the neighborhood points with positive potential

Now I think, I got it. Electrickery?

Let's mix some nice physics words together and see what theories we can produce. That's basically what you've done here. Just throw in 'potential' a few times; if 'potential' is in it, 'cosmic' must follow. I'll give you some applause, you physics poet, you.

srika4u said:
Our mind itself is an 'observational' evidence for the flow of cosmic energy. Cosmic energy enters into our system through the breath. Our system absorbs a substantial amount of this energy for carrying out ALL our mental activities.

There is a constant energy exchange between our 'mind' and the 'surroundings'. Human mind can act both as a site for both positive and negative potentials. When a positive potential exists, our mind is full of energy and we will able to concentrate well on any task.But when a negative potential exists, we can receive energy by taking slow and deep breaths. That is why 'deep breathing' is advocated in meditation to store the cosmic energy in our system.

If a negative potential exists at a 'point' in the surroundings and a positive potential exists in our mind, you can ask me whether energy will flow out to that point. This does not happen because the infinite energy present in the universe instantly flows into the point.

For 'experimental' evidence, you can observe your own mind and get back to me.

What? This isn't the metaphysics section. Find somewhere else to squat and deposit your crap - not here.

I have some questions. 1) Did you receieve your dose of cosmic energy today? I doubt it. 2) Do monkeys receive cosmic energy?

Last edited:

1. What is cosmic potential?

Cosmic potential refers to the energy or force that exists throughout the universe and has the ability to influence the behavior of celestial bodies and other cosmic phenomena.

2. What does positive cosmic potential mean?

Positive cosmic potential indicates that there is a net attractive force between two objects in the universe. This can result in objects being pulled towards each other or orbiting around each other.

3. What does negative cosmic potential mean?

Negative cosmic potential indicates that there is a net repulsive force between two objects in the universe. This can result in objects moving away from each other or being unable to form stable orbits.

4. How does cosmic potential affect the formation of galaxies?

Cosmic potential plays a crucial role in the formation of galaxies. The attractive force of positive cosmic potential pulls together gas and dust, leading to the formation of stars and eventually entire galaxies.

5. Can cosmic potential be manipulated or controlled?

Currently, there is no known way to manipulate or control cosmic potential. It is a fundamental force of the universe and can only be observed and studied through scientific research.