Couple tries to kill grandkids

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Couple
In summary: Of cource it isn't but that's what happens when yomamma starts a thread...I think this means that yomamma is the the new...:uhh:In summary, a couple in Florida attempted to hire a hitman to kill their three grandchildren and daughter-in-law to prevent them from testifying against their son in a rape trial. The conversation shifted to unrelated topics and was eventually hijacked, with one member taking on the persona of "yomamma" and another pretending to be the victim, franzbear. The conversation then devolved into jokes and accusations, with little regard for the seriousness of the original news story.
JamesU
Gold Member
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,197952,00.html
TAVARES, Fla. — A couple tried to hire a hit man to kill their three grandchildren and daughter-in-law to stop them from testifying against their son in his rape trial, authorities said.

these people suck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I believe post #4 requires deletion aswell, and don't forget to ban scott1

Post #5 requires deletion

pengwuino requires deletion

Post # [tex]\infty[/tex] requires deletion.

no it doesn't

this is going to get us all banned

TCK V...:uhh:

You're both banned from GD for one (1) month. Go out and re-experience your lives instead of exchanging useless GD posts! Now about the couple who tries to kill their grandkids... Maybe you should be careful, yomamma, and make sure your relationship with your grandparents is up to par...

I only have grandmas who I see rarely, so I'm safe...as for me being banned, I can still post, so ha!

yomamma said:
TCK V...:uhh:
It's sad that a thread about someone trying to kill someone beacuse they raped someone is a new franzbear:uhh:

yomamma said:
I only have grandmas who I see rarely

because of the restraining orders?

yomamma said:
I only have grandmas who I see rarely
How privileged they are! :smile:

I have a grandma who I love so much...:!) (she used to take care of me while my mom was at work)
arildno said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

arildno said:
no, they spend their time wallowing in misery until they can come and see me

yomamma said:
And then they realize that how happy and fortunate they are when they don't see you...:tongue2:

they haven't realized it yet

yomamma said:
:biggrin:
Yeah, I forgot. That's the whole point about grandmas in the first place, isn't it?
Sorry for thinking yours were anyhow different.

scott1 said:
It's sad that a thread about someone trying to kill someone beacuse they raped someone is a new franzbear:uhh:

Its sad that stupid stuff like this keeps getting repeated :yuck: .

this thread went terribly wrong...oh well...:biggrin:

yomamma said:
this thread went terribly wrong...oh well...:biggrin:
:rofl: I think this is a record, a thread hijacked on only the second post, never to return to the original topic. Want me to delete everyone so you can start over? :devil:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: I think this is a record, a thread hijacked on only the second post, never to return to the original topic. Want me to delete everyone so you can start over? :devil:

I think it's only fair to delete the original post and have a more respectable member repost it :biggrin:

so it would obviously not be you

Moonbear said:
I didn't know it would go off topic for two pages.

But I was comparing how yomamma killed franzbear and got away with it too!
He should be arrested for killing franzbear!
BTW What do I get for hijacking a thread on the second post? There's no way no one can get hijack faster then that.

Last edited:
Pengwuino said:
I think it's only fair to delete the original post and have a more respectable member repost it :biggrin:
Well it won't be me since I killed this a the fatset time possible of the 2nd post. I'am now offically a better thread killer then yomamma!

scott1 said:
Well it won't be me since I killed this a the fatset time possible of the 2nd post. I'am now offically a better thread killer then yomamma!

Just stop. Please.

franznietzsche said:
Just stop. Please.
Ok I will kill this thread...
...Unless someone wants to unhijack this thread...

scott1 said:

i've seen threads killed on the original post :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah! It seems to me that franzbear's died and another yomamma's been born.(I mean scott1):grumpy:

Anyway I don't think this thread is good for turning into a TKC. Poor children...:frown:

Lisa! said:
Ah! It seems to me that franzbear's died and another yomamma's been born.(I mean scott1):grumpy:
I should change my name to yomamma the sequel:biggrin:
Anyway I don't think this thread is good for turning into a TKC. Poor children...:frown:
Well yomamma(1) muderderd franzbear! He burned him to death and solwy drowned him underwater!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: