Coursework help: the affect on a plant on the rate of photosynthesis

In summary, the conversation is about a student seeking help with their biology coursework on the topic of the effects of different factors on the rate of photosynthesis in plants. The student specifically mentions water, temperature, and carbon dioxide as limiting factors and is looking for more information to make a prediction. They are advised to refer to their textbook for the answer.
xxiffiexx
ey! i reli need sum help wit ma biology coursework

"the affect on a plant on the rate of photosynthesis" kan ne1 help me owt pleeeeeeeeeeeez

Physics news on Phys.org
xxiffiexx said:
ey! i reli need sum help wit ma biology coursework

"the affect on a plant on the rate of photosynthesis" kan ne1 help me owt pleeeeeeeeeeeez

Hi, and welcome to PF. Since this is a homework question, please post any thoughts you have on the question, before we can help you. Also, please write in words- it's a lot easier to read that way!

weelll i need to know the factors that affct photsynthesis

the affect on a plant on the rate of photosynthesis... i know that the limmitting factors are , water, temp and C02 but i need to know more information on them so i can come up with a prediction using my scientifc knowledge

photosynthesis = carbon dioxide + water =( using sunlight and chlorophyll) glucose + oxygen

Last edited by a moderator:
Factors that affect photosynthesis, that could be a lot of things. You should refer to your textbook and look up the section on photosynthesis, the answer must be in there.

1. How does coursework help affect the rate of photosynthesis in a plant?

Coursework help can affect the rate of photosynthesis in a plant by providing the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct experiments and analyze data. This can lead to a better understanding of the factors that influence photosynthesis and how to control them, thus potentially increasing the rate of photosynthesis in a plant.

2. What are some ways that coursework help can improve the rate of photosynthesis in a plant?

Coursework help can improve the rate of photosynthesis in a plant by teaching students about the optimal conditions for photosynthesis, such as light intensity, carbon dioxide levels, and temperature. It can also provide hands-on experience in conducting experiments and analyzing data, allowing students to identify and troubleshoot potential issues that may be hindering photosynthesis.

3. Can coursework help have a negative effect on the rate of photosynthesis in a plant?

In some cases, coursework help may have a negative effect on the rate of photosynthesis in a plant. This can happen if the experiments or methods taught in coursework are not accurately conducted or if the students do not fully understand the concepts being taught. It is important for coursework help to be based on reliable and accurate information to avoid any negative impacts on photosynthesis.

4. How can coursework help be incorporated into a plant's environment to improve photosynthesis?

Coursework help can be incorporated into a plant's environment by implementing the knowledge and skills learned in coursework. For example, students can adjust the light intensity or carbon dioxide levels in a plant's environment based on their coursework research to optimize photosynthesis. They can also use their knowledge to identify and address any issues that may be affecting the plant's photosynthesis rate.

5. What other benefits can coursework help have on a plant's photosynthesis besides improving the rate?

Aside from improving the rate of photosynthesis, coursework help can also increase a plant's overall health and productivity. Through coursework, students can learn about the importance of nutrients, water, and other factors in plant growth and photosynthesis. This knowledge can be applied to promote a healthier and more efficient photosynthesis process in a plant, leading to better growth and productivity.