Hornbein
Gold Member
- 4,253
- 3,380
robphy said:#478
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangar_18_(song)
Megadeth - Hangar 18 [Live on Arsenio Hall Show, 1990]
Jaden - Guitar 13 Jasmine - bass 15 Anton - drums 18. (from their Over the Mountain cover)
Hornbein said:
robphy said:
Hornbein said:
robphy said:
OMG! How am I supposed to complain about not being able to do something after watching - and hearing - this.robphy said:Johnatha Bastos - Sweet child o' mine (GUNS 'N ROSES Cover)
Hornbein said:Orig Angel of the Morning by Evie Davis
Cover (this was on the TV show Friends)
(2019) Divaldi Addina cover - Perpetual Burn by Jason Becker
quotes
(likely referring to Mar 16, 2012 Jason Becker Tribute "Perpetual Burn" By 10year old Divaldi Addina. )
3/26/2012
Wow, Divaldi, that was amazing! How did you get so good at such a young age? I'm so honored and touched and grateful to you. Please keep in touch and share what you are up to. I will now post this on my pages.
Thank you
Jason
mathwonk said:a submission for consideration for the honor of greatest contrast between original and cover versions:
Hornbein said:A strong contestant. Here's my, uh, contribution.