Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
  • #1,016
Gale17 said:
aww, are you making a joke? if there was a "i thought you liked me, you big mean jerk, you just made me cry by pointing out the absurdity of me being cute, I'm going to strangle you in your sleep" smiley... i'd use it now.

Well no, it's a close call between you and the Evo Child, but I don't even believe she exists. She's just another thing Evo thought up while she was bored. Besides, you don't know where I live...

Astronuc has to win the man stakes purely for his incredible beard.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,017
Why don't you gather up the top photos and start up a poll.

• #1,018
whozum said:
Why don't you gather up the top photos and start up a poll.
The judging is done by myself, Monique, Tsu, Math Is Hard and Moonbear. The judging will not be final until all entries (and enough chocolate) are received. :approve:

• #1,019
brewnog said:
the Evo Child, but I don't even believe she exists. She's just another thing Evo thought up while she was bored
She probably did, given that she didn't keep the father around, but that doesn't make the child any less real. :biggrin:

• #1,020
how are girls going to judge the girl's part?

unless one of you.. never mind :rolleyes:

• #1,021
My last comment just killed it right?

• #1,022
Thread Killer!

:D LOL!

• #1,023
Chrono said:
Wait a minute. I don't remember seeing those looks.
They're right here...
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=7262&page=82&pp=15
:approve:

And yes the Bonzai Kitten is a joke site. It's sad I understand they have been harassed quite a bit by animal rights organizations because people persist in spreading around spam telling people it's real and needs to be shut down.

• #1,024
brewnog said:
Gale17 said:
so, who're the winners anyways?

Gale and Astronuc...

Thanks brewnog. :biggrin: But I think you and Danger have been hanging around the sheep too long. :biggrin:

Gale is cute. Puppies, kittens and Thomas the Tank Engine are cute.

I am not cute. Maybe once, but not anymore, although my mom would probably think so. Has my mom anything to do with this?

Actually, you and Danger would qualify as cute, and so would Marlon, Dexter and the host of other PF men.

As for me, I am just a grumpy old codger.

Actually, I am planning to challenge Integral for the title of "Hairiest PFer". :biggrin: Any other contestants?

• #1,025
Astronuc said:
Actually, I am planning to challenge Integral for the title of "Hairiest PFer". :biggrin: Any other contestants?

I'm up. Hair's down to the bottom of my ribcage at present. Do I need a beard to qualify?

• #1,026
Actually, I am planning to challenge Integral for the title of "Hairiest PFer". Any other contestants?

Dang! I just beat back my beard for the summer heat! If I had known about this constest a few days ago I'd have let'er go.
I'm up. Hair's down to the bottom of my ribcage at present. Do I need a beard to qualify?

A hair free face AINT hairy!

Last edited:
  • #1,028
Integral said:
A hair free face AINT hairy!

Darn. I withdraw. I may be back... one day...

• #1,029
I'm up for a beard contest with Integral and Astronuc in, say, 10 years time?

I'm having enough trouble growing an exam beard at the moment. Although I do have a continuous path of hair from my head to my toe!

• #1,030
Astronuc said:

I'm not the hairiest, but I bet I have the awesomest chest hair pattern.

• #1,031
LeBrad said:

Does it beat mine? Mine naturally grows into a 1/3 scale portrait of Alan Rickman, with four shades of grey. I just don't have any photos right now...

• #1,032
brewnog said:
I'm up for a beard contest with Integral and Astronuc in, say, 10 years time?

I'm having enough trouble growing an exam beard at the moment. Although I do have a continuous path of hair from my head to my toe!
That would be the path not taken!

• #1,033
LeBrad said:
Would be contestants must provide a photo. :biggrin:

Well I didn't qualify hair, whether on the face or on top.

Hmm. Perhaps we needs categories: facial, scalp (I was going to write scalpal, but apparently that word does not exist yet - what is the corresponding adjective for this noun), and perhaps total.

Then we need chest, extremities. Ah, I can see Olympic style competition. :biggrin:

And we need restrictions - e.g. no Rogaine allowed.

• #1,034
I AM SO UP FOR THIS!

I want to enter the following categories:

- Toe-knuckle coverage
- Knee-beard length
- Nipple follicle density (male category)
- Wanker's Tash coverage
- Chin hair growth rate

• #1,035
brewnog said:
I AM SO UP FOR THIS!

I want to enter the following categories:

- Toe-knuckle coverage
- Knee-beard length
- Nipple follicle density (male category)
- Wanker's Tash coverage
- Chin hair growth rate
Sounds like you're in class by yourself brewnog. :biggrin: :smile:

• #1,036
Zantra said:
Since there's like 5 girls and a ton of guys, this topic doesn't sound very interesting(sausage fest).

5 girls and I believe 3 of them are married, 1 stopped coming here (gale) and that leaves monique. So save the space and just PM your photo to monique to judge. You will be notified in writing within 30 days of her decision. All decisions are final. This contest is not open to mentors and/or webadmins of PF.com. physicsforums is a registered trademark.

Really? I'm a girl...

• #1,037
brewnog said:
Although I do have a continuous path of hair from my head to my toe!
Afraid to ask. :bugeye:

• #1,038
totallyclueless said:
Really? I'm a girl...
Hmmmm... o:)

If there's a 'Teddy Bear kind of cute' category, I can paint my nose black.

• #1,039
Time to revive this thread :D

• #1,040
Welcome back Prudens! Congrats on Stanford! :approve:

I was about to resurrect this myself, I was thinking it was about time to restart the contest.

Last edited:
  • #1,041
Well, I think it's unnecessary now since everyone knows who's the cutest person around here!o:)

• #1,042
Lisa! said:
Well, I think it's unnecessary now since everyone knows who's the cutest person around here!o:)
ME, obviosly!:-p

• #1,043
EVO?! DID YOU BRING OUT Lisa! AGAIN?!

• #1,044
Yomamma is the cutest person.

• #1,045
Mk said:
Yomamma is the cutest person.
:confused:

• #1,046
yomamma said:
:confused:
Hey, you just got a compliment, say thank you.

• #1,047
yes...thank...you...

• #1,048
I'm sure Evo's still looking good as I remember.:wink:

• #1,049
Chrono said:
I'm sure Evo's still looking good as I remember.:wink:
Ah Chrono, such a sweetie. :!)

• #1,050
Evo said:
Ah Chrono, such a sweetie. :!)

Yeah, at least I got that going for me. :-p