Sad News: Cat Dante Died Early This Morning

• Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
In summary, my cat Dante died this morning. He was only six months old and probably died from heart problems. My girlfriend and I are heartbroken. Another cat is being sent to replace him.
marlon
To all cat lovers out here, BAD NEWS. When i left my home this morning, i found my cat Dante dead on the street. He died early this morning and was only 6 months old. DAMMIT. He did not get run over by a car or something but my vet told me that most likely, he died of heart-problems that some Brittish Shorthairs suffer from. Well, we will never know for sure but both my girlfriend and me are heartbroken.

greets
marlon

Physics news on Phys.org
May I be the first to offer my condolences, marlon. I've just watched the video and my, what an adorable cat, whom I imagine will be greatly missed. However, though no consolation, I can tell from watching the video that you will have many fond memories of the gorgeous kitty!

cristo said:
However, though no consolation, I can tell from watching the video that you will have many fond memories of the gorgeous kitty!
HEY

You are right, lost of nice memories. Thanks for your nice words.

greets
marlon

I'm saddened by that bit of news. I'm sure Dante will be missed by all members of your family. What a sweet animal friend and video star!

Marlon, I am so very, very sad. Dante was such an adorable little kitten. :frown:

Sorry to hear that Marlon. I'm sure that was quite a shocking way to find your pet. I offer my sincerest condolences.

:cry: Oh how sad! :cry:

That is very sad, you have my sincerest condolences. :frown: :frown:

I'm so sorry to hear about Dante, that's so sad :cry:

Marlon,
I don't know you, but how could I not say how sorry it is to hear you lost your kitty. That part I do know. I see all the people, (your friends) who are here for you. You are very lucky to have such nice friends.

Just a minute, Phone!

It was Kitty Heaven.

They said:
Sorry for your loss. Dante is great and they are having a wonderful time cloud hopping and all things kitty's love to do.

They are sending you another kitty.

Kurdt said:
I'm sure that was quite a shocking way to find your pet.
Yeah, that moment when i opened the front door this morning was not "the best and most lovely" moment of my life so far.

Anyhow, thanks to you all for the nice words of consolation. Both my girlfriend and i really appreciate this.

regards
marlon

He was a beautiful cat, sorry.

marlon, I very saddened to learn of your loss. :frown:

Sorry for your loss, Marlon. He was a very sweet kitty.

That is so sad and shocking! Sorry for your loss of such a beautiful kitten!:cry:

Terribly sorry to hear of this, ol' buddy. I know how much he meant to you.

Sorry to hear about it pal, my pets mean nearly as much to me as my kids and am heartbroken when one of them dies.

Sorry to hear the poor fellow died. He was a cute little critter. I saw him in a few of your other myspace videos and he made me laugh. :frown:

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about your kitty, Marlon. Our kitties are family and it is always a terrible day when one is lost.

One morning I awoke to King Friday jumping off of my bed, then collapsing with his final "mew." As perfect as a polydactyl p*ssycat could be, this orange tiger had once found that by digging his claws into my heavy curtain cover, pulling it back and releasing it, he could find a bass accompaniment to his wail at 3 am.

Hey people,

Again thanks for the nice words. They really mean a lot to me. I won't forget this.

greets
marlon

Related to Sad News: Cat Dante Died Early This Morning

1. What caused the death of Cat Dante?

The cause of Cat Dante's death is currently unknown. It is possible that he had an underlying health condition or may have experienced a sudden illness.

2. How old was Cat Dante when he passed away?

Cat Dante was only [insert age] years old at the time of his passing. This is considered relatively young for a cat, as they can live up to 15-20 years on average.

3. Was Cat Dante in any pain before he died?

It is unclear whether or not Cat Dante experienced any pain before his passing. Animals have a natural instinct to hide their pain, so it is difficult to determine if he was in discomfort.

4. Did Cat Dante receive any medical treatment?

Unfortunately, Cat Dante passed away early this morning before any medical treatment could be provided. It is important for pet owners to regularly schedule check-ups and seek medical attention if their pet shows any signs of illness.

5. How can I offer my condolences to the owner of Cat Dante?

You can offer your condolences by sending a thoughtful message or card to the owner of Cat Dante. It is also helpful to offer your support and be there for them during this difficult time.