Solve Derivative Questions: How to Delete a Post

• Thread starter Hypnotoad
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Derivative
In summary, a derivative is a mathematical concept that represents the rate of change of one variable with respect to another. To solve derivative questions, you will need to use the rules of differentiation, such as the power rule, product rule, and chain rule, and have a good understanding of algebra and basic calculus principles. The chain rule is a rule of differentiation that is used to find the derivative of a composite function. To delete a post, you will need to have the necessary permissions and look for a button or option to do so, or seek help from the platform's support team. If you are stuck on a derivative question, review the rules of differentiation and seek help from a tutor, classmates, or online resources.
Hypnotoad
How do you delete a post?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hypnotoad said:
How do you delete a post?

I guess u got that option somewhere.It should be.Just look at the screen more carefully.
What had post deleting got to do with derivatives??Or it's the other post on geodesics?

Daniel.

EDIT:Cick"edit" and when the new page loads,just before your very eyes it will be something like:DELETE MESSAGE.

To delete a post, first locate the post you want to delete. Then, click on the three dots or the "options" button located on the post. From there, you should see an option to "delete" the post. Click on that and confirm the deletion. The post should then be removed from the platform.

Related to Solve Derivative Questions: How to Delete a Post

1. What is a derivative?

A derivative is a mathematical concept that represents the rate of change of one variable with respect to another. In other words, it shows how much one quantity changes in relation to another quantity.

2. How do I solve derivative questions?

To solve derivative questions, you will need to use the rules of differentiation, such as the power rule, product rule, and chain rule. You will also need to have a good understanding of algebra and basic calculus principles.

3. What is the chain rule?

The chain rule is a rule of differentiation that is used to find the derivative of a composite function, where one function is inside another. It states that the derivative of a composite function is equal to the derivative of the outer function multiplied by the derivative of the inner function.

4. How do I delete a post?

To delete a post, you will need to have the necessary permissions to do so. On most platforms, there will be a button or option to delete a post. If you cannot find this option, you may need to reach out to the platform's support team for assistance.

5. What should I do if I am stuck on a derivative question?

If you are stuck on a derivative question, the best thing to do is to review the rules of differentiation and try to apply them to the problem. You can also seek help from a tutor or fellow classmates, or consult online resources for practice problems and solutions.