Do men have dirtier minds than women?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date

Do men have dirtier minds than women in general?

• I'm female and I think women have dirtier minds!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is probably not the usual way but...

On the one hand I am just about as much of a male dick as you can imagine...
but on the other I get really offended by misogynistic stereotypes. REALLY!!! I have women! Mothers! Sisters! Daughters!

My girlfriend is currently working towards her god-knows-which-number PhD in neuro-something-whatever (I'm not paying close attention) LOL... (she's the clever one) but if you would as much as THINK about ****ing with her like that I would hit you so hard with so many megatons of killing intent that there wouldn't even be anybody left to tell the story.

My point is: I am single minded. I am a dick. I am rude and brutal. Curt. Intimidating, even.

We joke about that. However dirty I am, she's the "map" in this question. Much to my delight...

Lisa!
Gold Member
Does the fact that your name makes me think of people named Lisa I know naked count toward this poll at all?
:rofl:
Unfortunately most of women wouldn't say what they think of "!" at the end of my username!o:)

I am very private and won't talk about sex to friends. I don't know any women that do. I think that women talking about sex in a crowd of other women is a male fantasy. We may get dirty, but we keep that private.

I often have wild fantasies of Lisa! cooking Gormeh Sabzi for me. Then we eat with our hands. DIRTY!

I tend to figure that men and women are for more alike than people usually think but in this regard I would have to say that men are worse than women.

I am using my own subjective definition of dirty though. I have met plenty of women who think about sex often. I have met plenty of women who have rather wild fantasies and even talk about them and play them out from time to time. In my experience women are quit on par with men as far as the dirtiness of their minds go in most ways. But the average man seems to have an obsession with sex that leads down various odd paths of fantasy which your average woman would likely find repulsive. Men seem to have a way of sexualizing damn near anything. I would provide examples but they would not be very appropriate for this forum.

In the end I think it is more of a cultural thing though. Women are "supposed to be" more "innocent" than men and so fewer of them seem to be willing to let that part of them loose to the degree that men are.

Women are "supposed to be" more "innocent" than men.
That's an interesting corollary of that old Freudian "whore-and-madonna" thing.

Lisa!
Gold Member
6. The average man will think about sex as often as once a minute, while the average woman will think of sex much less often, as infrequently as once every one or two days.
http://www.thedigitalbeat.com/2007/04/male-brain-vs-female-brain.html"

I often have wild fantasies of Lisa! cooking Gormeh Sabzi for me. Then we eat with our hands. DIRTY!
Hey be careful not to eat your fingers...:uhh:

Last edited by a moderator:
lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Aahahahaaa TMI :rofl:!

Most women would be shocked and horrified if they knew what goes through our heads. We are animals.

Dembadon
Gold Member
Irrespective of how often either sex talks about sex:

In my experience, most of the claims made by men during sex conversations contain a significant amount of embellishment. I'd say women tend to be more honest about their sexual experience(s).

:biggrin:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I am very private and won't talk about sex to friends. I don't know any women that do. I think that women talking about sex in a crowd of other women is a male fantasy. We may get dirty, but we keep that private.
I talk about sex with other women, with other men, in fact, I talk about sex while standing at a microphone in a crowded lecture hall. :biggrin: I may not be typical. :uhh:

As for details about personal sex lives, sure, I have a few close friends who I can discuss things like that with.

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I talk about sex with other women, with other men, in fact, I talk about sex while standing at a microphone in a crowded lecture hall. :biggrin: I may not be typical. :uhh:
and sheep!

PF sisters are atypical. :biggrin:

PFers are atypical. :approve: :tongue2: o:) :tongue:

Obviously some of you have never gotten a woman to open up to you :rofl: