Are Women Really Always the Winners in Relationships?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the male argues using logic and facts, while the female uses emotional appeals and threats. The male is better at this, but the female is ultimately the one who wins.
Lisa! said:
:rofl: :rofl: I've no experience about that!

You are a beautiful, intelligent, kind, thoughtful lady Lisa.

Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
You are a beautiful, intelligent, kind, thoughtful lady Lisa.
You couldn't be right even in this case, because you've not met me! :wink:

Actually, wolram is wrong on all accounts..

Runs and hides..

arildno said:
Actually, wolram is wrong on all accounts..

Runs and hides..
How do you know he's wrong since you've not met me too?

By the way, why are you so timid? :wink:

Lisa! said:
You couldn't be right even in this case
While your choice of words is a bit odd here, your flat-out denial of possessing the characteristics wolram accused you of having is unambiguous and irretractable..

Runs even faster..

No chance for u guys...

arildno said:
While your choice of words is a bit odd here, your flat-out denial of possessing the characteristics wolram accused you of having is unambiguous and irretractable..

Runs even faster..
It can't prove anything.You can't say someone is intelligent... because s/he can't speak En or other languages!

I have to go!So feel free to stick around here! :wink: o:)

Lisa! said:
It can't prove anything.You can't say someone is intelligent... because s/he can't speak En or other languages!

I have to go!So feel free to stick around here! :wink: o:)

Did Lisa have the last word?

Women are so cute when they pout after losing an argument/discussion. Da widduw bottom wip sticking out all sad and evwyting.

When guys lose and pout we're considered babies...supwithat?

I know its pathetic but, the bottom lip thing can get just about ANYTHING from me. :!) :redface:

wolram said:
Did Lisa have the last word?
:wink: That depends why you're asking this question!Anyway I hope she'd be thoughtful!

Zantra said:
to you doubters: sometimes when you win, you really loose, and one day when you're relishing your victory while sleeping on the couch after a nice dinner of crackers and koolaid you'll start to wonder if "winning" every time is truly worth the price.

Am I really the only iron-fisted dictator of relationships here? Sure, women have tried to make me sleep on the couch, but guess what? I'm much bigger than they are and I'm far more stubborn and not once have I actually left the bed. Everyone gives up eventually if you can only make them realize that they cannot win. Since a woman cannot physically force you to do anything, all she has is the power of her mind. You simply have to be stronger-willed than she is.

as someone pointed out earlier, women have egos too, and when you're a know it all, they become defensive and refuse to admit they are wrong even when they know they are wrong. You have to maintain a careful balance between cowering pathetic "yes man" and overbearing pompous self-righteous know it all

You just have to pick your fights. If it's something trivial that doesn't matter - like who is right in a petty argument - let her win, because that isn't a real loss anyway. Then when it comes to the more important conflicts, you put down your foot and stand resolute. There is a key to this; you cannot be fazed, by anything. Even if she threatens to break up, it won't matter if you always ensure that she needs you more than you need her - ideally, you don't need her at all and could have her replaced within a week. That takes away all of her leverage. She threatens to take away sex - again, she needs it more than you. If this isn't the case, make it the case! Drill it into your mind.