Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Do you think the aliens will accept me?

1. May 18, 2010 #1
    I'm feeling a bit shamed by the human race currently do you think I could defect to the martians? Has anyone else ever wondered if it was possible to be relocated to a planet with smart people? I mean really what did I do wrong to be stuck here with ya'll?

2. jcsd
  3. May 18, 2010 #2

Office_Shredder

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

But then you'd be the dumbest person in the world

4. May 18, 2010 #3

drizzle

Gold Member

People like you are meant to be on this planet... You know, to keep it balanced! :biggrin:

5. May 18, 2010 #4

phyzguy

Science Advisor

We were all wondering how we got stuck with you.

6. May 18, 2010 #5

Dembadon

Gold Member

What are you doing asking a bunch of shameful imbeciles questions? Wouldn't you be better off asking the aliens directly? :wink:

Also, using correct punctuation will help us idiots understand your superior intellect.

7. May 18, 2010 #6

phyzguy

Science Advisor

Right, don't you know it's y'all, not ya'll?

8. May 18, 2010 #7
    No I don't believe aliens will care how well I spell english in fact even using it may be a reason for rejection :(

9. May 18, 2010 #8
    Why ? To feel even more ashamed than you already are ?

10. May 18, 2010 #9
    I'm fine with feeling ashamed. Living on a planet where they spin magnets to generate power I am not...

11. May 18, 2010 #10
    If it's any help, I don't think you're any smarter than we are. How's this?

Currently, I'm feeling a bit ashamed of the human race. Do you think I could defect to the Martians? Has anyone else ever wondered if it were possible to be relocated to a planet with smart people? I mean really, what did I do wrong to be stuck here with you?

12. May 18, 2010 #11
    Doesn't carry the same effect... Anyhow all I really was trying to start up was a thread for people who feel like aliens in a world full of humans.

13. May 18, 2010 #12
    If you don't feel human, may I respectfully suggest therapy ? You may have a hard time coping with the rest of us.

14. May 18, 2010 #13
    You can't say that the effect you carried was all that good.

15. May 18, 2010 #14
    Oh believe me I do have a hard time coping with y'all but I must so I do. I should just move to rain forest and hope it doesn't get chopped down to power a train that takes people to new places. However unrealistic that is.

16. May 18, 2010 #15

I believe you will die 1001 deaths in the rain forest before said rain forest has any chance to be chopped down by technology :P

Have fun coping with malaria, infected wounds, venomous snakes and insects, predators who will eat you like a insignificant snack, building a shelter, hunting for food, and other such mundane activities.

17. May 18, 2010 #16
    Eh if monkeys can take it so could I.

18. May 18, 2010 #17
    Sure magpies. As you say.

19. May 18, 2010 #18
    Whats so hard about living in a rain forest anyhow? Just climb a fig tree and your good to go...

20. May 18, 2010 #19

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Rain forests don't have much food that can be eaten by humans. That's why the native inhabitants eat anything they can, insects, rodents, reptiles.

21. May 18, 2010 #20
    Thouse can all be eaten by humans...

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook