Does Anybody Fish for Wild Brook Trout in Remote Ponds?

• Thread starter Watson
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the popularity of mud bogging in the speakers' areas and their personal experiences with the activity. One speaker mentions going mud bogging with their four-wheeler, while the other prefers to go on off-road excursions in their truck and also enjoys fishing.
Watson
Does Anybody...?

does anybody on here mud bogg? just curious

Physics news on Phys.org

I don't, but it's quite popular in my area. My car is actually equipped for minor excurions. ('76 El Camino frame-stacked on a Jimmy, with 33" Trailhandlers and a 455 Olds.) Its very tame compared to a lot of the machines around here.

yeah its pretty popular around here too...I go mud boggin with my fourwheeler instead of a truck. Its pretty sweet

No. Most of the "excursions" around here are rogue affairs that destroy private property and foul small brooks and streams. I was always more comfortable threading my trucks through hardscrabble roads and coming back out with a whole oil-pan. If I could fit some good trout-fishing into the excursion, that was perfect.

I get the feeling you like fishing turbo.:tongue:

jarednjames said:
I get the feeling you like fishing turbo.:tongue:
OK. Fly-fishing on remote ponds with wild brookies is about as close to heaven as I can get.

1. Does anybody have a cure for cancer?

Currently, there is no known cure for cancer. However, there are various treatments and therapies available to help manage and potentially eradicate cancer cells.

2. Does anybody know the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is a philosophical question with no definite answer. Different individuals may have different perspectives and beliefs on what gives life purpose and meaning.

3. Does anybody have a formula for success?

Success is subjective and can mean different things to different people. Therefore, there is no one formula for success. It largely depends on an individual's goals, values, and actions.

4. Does anybody have a time machine?

As of now, time travel is not possible with our current technology and understanding of physics. However, scientists continue to explore and research theories and possibilities of time travel.

5. Does anybody have a solution for global warming?

Global warming is a complex issue that requires collective efforts and actions from individuals, organizations, and governments. There is no one solution, but rather a combination of measures such as reducing carbon emissions, promoting renewable energy, and protecting natural resources.