Does anyone have solutions + questions of AP physics B free response

In summary, there is a discussion about finding solutions and questions for AP Physics B free response questions. It is suggested to ask a teacher or purchase a Princeton Review book for help. Collegeboard.com is also mentioned as a resource for old exams. The conversation is acknowledged to be outdated.
Upgrayed
Does anyone have solutions + questions of AP physics B free response questions

thanks for your help

Physics news on Phys.org
anyone help me out.

Chances are your teacher does. Most AP teachers go and get copies of the old free response questions to help their students. If he/she doesn't, you can try buying a Princeton Review book, they either have old free response questions in them, or ones that have the same level of difficulty, I forget.

Good luck.

I am looking for some old exams too. :-/

Collegeboard.com had dozens when I was doing that test last year.

This thread is so old that the original participant has surely graduated college by now.

1. What are the key concepts that are commonly tested on the AP Physics B free response section?

The AP Physics B free response section covers a wide range of topics, including mechanics, electricity and magnetism, thermodynamics, waves and optics, and modern physics. It is important to have a strong understanding of these key concepts in order to do well on the exam.

2. How can I prepare for the AP Physics B free response section?

To prepare for the AP Physics B free response section, it is important to review the key concepts and equations in each topic, practice solving problems, and familiarize yourself with the format of the exam. You can also find practice exams and resources online to help you prepare.

3. How are the AP Physics B free response questions graded?

The AP Physics B free response questions are graded on a scale of 0-9, with 9 being the highest score. Each question is graded based on a rubric that takes into account the accuracy of the answer, the use of appropriate equations and concepts, and the presentation of the solution.

4. Are there any tips for tackling the AP Physics B free response section?

One tip for tackling the AP Physics B free response section is to carefully read each question and make sure you understand what is being asked. It is also important to show all of your work and clearly explain your thought process in solving the problems. Additionally, it can be helpful to practice timing yourself while solving practice problems to ensure you can complete the section within the allotted time.

5. How can I improve my performance on the AP Physics B free response section?

To improve your performance on the AP Physics B free response section, it is important to continue practicing and reviewing the key concepts. You can also seek help from your teacher or a tutor if you are struggling with certain topics. Additionally, make sure to carefully review and understand the feedback you receive on previous exams in order to improve your approach and avoid making the same mistakes in the future.