Does anyone know what is going nowadays with the poster matt grime?

• Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Poster
In summary, the conversation was about one person's absence from the forums, their lack of interest in the English Premier League, and their preference for trash talking Manchester with a friend. They also mentioned reminiscing about old times on the forums and commented on Manchester United's recent performance.
MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
I believe a long time he's not on the forums, am I wrong?

Looking at my history... :oldbiggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
That's unfortunate. I never cared for English Premier League though, to be honest. I just like trash talking Manchester with my friend from Leeds.

Mondayman said:
That's unfortunate. I never cared for English Premier League though, to be honest. I just like trash talking Manchester with my friend from Leeds.
I am a fan of man united from my father, but since Alex Ferguson left it's not the same.

MathematicalPhysicist said:
I believe a long time he's not on the forums, am I wrong?
Not wrong, one is correct. Matt Grime was last seen Jun 1, 2009

Astronuc said:
Not wrong, one is correct. Matt Grime was last seen Jun 1, 2009
We had frequent discussions on maths I remember, I believe it's time to relax and reminiscent of old times.

Mondayman said:
Mind you, last year we did finish second with Solskjaer, they should have kicked Ronaldo out to pension.

1. What happened to the poster Matt Grime?

Unfortunately, there is no definitive answer to this question. There is very little information available about Matt Grime and his current whereabouts.

2. Is Matt Grime still active in the scientific community?

It is unclear if Matt Grime is still active in the scientific community. There is no recent information about his involvement in any research or projects.

3. Has Matt Grime published any new papers or studies?

There is no recent evidence of Matt Grime publishing any new papers or studies. His last known publication was in 2015.

4. What was Matt Grime's area of expertise?

Matt Grime was a mathematician and his area of expertise was in the field of algebraic combinatorics.

5. Is there any speculation about Matt Grime's disappearance?

There is no official speculation about Matt Grime's disappearance. Some people have speculated that he may have retired or left the scientific community for personal reasons.