Importance of Education: A Personal Perspective and the Cost of Pursuing It

In summary, the speaker believes that education is important but worries that it may be used for purposes other than becoming a good person within a small community. They express a desire to decline and quit high school but acknowledge that this may cause issues with others. They also mention struggling to understand the other person's point and apologize for any confusion due to language barriers.
DangrousMateo
I consider it important, but I would not like such importance is abused for different purposes than educating one to be a good human for a small community, at least and education costs too much. I would like to decline and completely quit "high" school. If I turn out to be your problem, then you should overcome it yourself instead of building a fence around you.
What I think is "fine" to you ? Your opinions please

Physics news on Phys.org
uhm... what?

DangrousMateo said:
I consider it important, but I would not like such importance is abused for different purposes than educating one to be a good human for a small community, at least and education costs too much. I would like to decline and completely quit "high" school. If I turn out to be your problem, then you should overcome it yourself instead of building a fence around you.
You sound like my daughter. You shouldn't limit your choices in life at such a young age.

DangrousMateo said:

I'm struggling to understand what you are saying here. Are you trying to say that education is important unless it somehow prevents you from being a good person specifically in a small community?

And that you believe that your high school education is preventing you from being a good person in your small community? Following on you think that people will have a problem with you if you do drop out of high school?

It is incredibly difficult to determine what you mean, I respect that English may not be your first language but please take care when writing to make sure you are being as clear as possible.

It seems that you think that education might make you a bad person. Why do you think this is the case?

I didn't get the "building the fence"-part, though...

It's PF's most notorious crackpot sockpuppet, he has maybe over 1,000 banned sockpuppets so far. I didn't just want to have your posts disappear without an explanation.

1. What is the importance of education?

The importance of education cannot be overstated. Education provides individuals with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to succeed in life. It helps to develop critical thinking abilities, improve communication skills, and opens up opportunities for personal and professional growth.

2. How does education benefit society?

Education benefits society by creating an informed and knowledgeable population. This leads to a more productive and innovative society, as well as a more stable and just society. Education also helps to reduce poverty and inequality by providing individuals with the skills and resources they need to improve their lives.

3. What is the personal perspective on the importance of education?

From a personal perspective, education is crucial for personal growth and development. It helps individuals to discover their interests, strengths, and passions, and provides them with the tools to pursue their goals. Education also leads to a higher quality of life and can open up opportunities for a fulfilling career.

4. What are the costs associated with pursuing education?

The costs of pursuing education can vary greatly depending on the level of education and the institution. Some common costs include tuition, books, and living expenses. Additionally, pursuing higher education may also require individuals to take out loans or work part-time to cover expenses.

5. Is the cost of education worth it?

This is a subjective question and the answer can vary depending on individual circumstances. However, studies have shown that individuals with higher levels of education tend to earn more over their lifetime and have better job opportunities. Additionally, the personal and societal benefits of education make it a worthwhile investment for many individuals.