Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Education is important

1. Jun 22, 2011 #1
    I consider it important, but I would not like such importance is abused for different purposes than educating one to be a good human for a small community, at least and education costs too much. I would like to decline and completely quit "high" school. If I turn out to be your problem, then you should overcome it yourself instead of building a fence around you.
    What I think is "fine" to you ? Your opinions please

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2011 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

uhm.... what?

4. Jun 22, 2011 #3
    You sound like my daughter. You shouldn't limit your choices in life at such a young age.

5. Jun 22, 2011 #4

Ryan_m_b

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I'm struggling to understand what you are saying here. Are you trying to say that education is important unless it somehow prevents you from being a good person specifically in a small community?

And that you believe that your high school education is preventing you from being a good person in your small community? Following on you think that people will have a problem with you if you do drop out of high school?

It is incredibly difficult to determine what you mean, I respect that English may not be your first language but please take care when writing to make sure you are being as clear as possible.

6. Jun 22, 2011 #5
    It seems that you think that education might make you a bad person. Why do you think this is the case?

I didn't get the "building the fence"-part, though...

7. Jun 22, 2011 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

It's PF's most notorious crackpot sockpuppet, he has maybe over 1,000 banned sockpuppets so far. I didn't just want to have your posts disappear without an explanation.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook