Energy from the Sun: Is it Dangerous?

In summary, the sun is constantly producing energy from the particles inside it. It is not using the energy from out. So if this is true, as lots of energy is coming to the universe every day, isn't it dangerous as on day energy in the universe will be soo great to burst the universe as energy is entering but not leveing the universe??Two arguments why it isn't running out of hand on short notice are 1) the universe is huge in comparison to the amount of energy stars radiate out, and 2) and if that isn't enough: the universe is growing at a tremendous rate as well.
Abdullah Wahid
Sun is constantly producing energy from the particles inside it. It is not using the energy from out. So if this is true, as lots of energy is coming to the universe every day, isn't it dangerous as on day energy in the universe will be soo great to burst the universe as energy is entering but not leveing the universe??

Physics news on Phys.org
Good question !
Two arguments why it isn't running out of hand on short notice:
1. The universe is huge in comparison to the amount of energy stars radiate out
2. And if that isn't enough: the universe is growing at a tremendous rate as well

When the Earth
BvU said:
Good question !
Two arguments why it isn't running out of hand on short notice:
1. The universe is huge in comparison to the amount of energy stars radiate out
2. And if that isn't enough: the universe is growing at a tremendous rate as well
1)When the Earth was created, it had enough energy to do all the work it had to do and still more energy is supplied. Does the energy coming still will not get out of control?
2)How do we know that universe is growing as I believe that no one has ever seen the boundry of universe. If no one has seen the ends, bow can we know that these ends ar moving away?

Hi,
1) the Earth receives energy from the sun (quite a lot), but it also radiates energy out into the universe
2) You're a quick reader if you already absorbed the wiki link I gave :rolleyes:
You should do some searching the internet on your own ! I grant you there's a lot of humbug, but there are good sites at any level of knowledge.
But for this once: the redshift has inspired us to realize galaxies are moving away from us

BvU said:
Hi,
1) the Earth receives energy from the sun (quite a lot), but it also radiates energy out into the universe
2) You're a quick reader if you already absorbed the wiki link I gave :rolleyes:
You should do some searching the internet on your own ! I grant you there's a lot of humbug, but there are good sites at any level of knowledge.
But for this once: the redshift has inspired us to realize galaxies are moving away from us

I'll be looking over the internet. Thank you.

You're welcome. Good hunting !

1. Is it safe to be exposed to sunlight for long periods of time?

Yes, it is generally safe to be exposed to sunlight for long periods of time. However, it is important to protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays by wearing sunscreen and protective clothing.

2. Can sun exposure cause skin cancer?

Yes, prolonged and unprotected exposure to the sun's UV rays can increase the risk of developing skin cancer. It is important to limit exposure and take precautions to protect your skin.

3. Can the sun's energy be harmful to our eyes?

Yes, the sun's UV rays can damage our eyes and increase the risk of developing cataracts and other eye conditions. It is important to wear sunglasses that offer UV protection and limit direct sun exposure to our eyes.

4. Is it safe to use solar energy in our homes?

Yes, solar energy is a safe and renewable source of energy for homes. The panels and systems used to collect and convert solar energy are designed to be safe for residential use.

5. Can solar energy be dangerous to the environment?

No, solar energy is a clean and renewable source of energy that does not produce harmful emissions or pollutants. However, the manufacturing and disposal of solar panels can have some environmental impact, so it is important to properly recycle and dispose of them.