How Does a Brazilian Student Navigate the World of Physics Online?

In summary, Exploring Physics: A Newcomer's Journey is a comprehensive guide for beginners to the field of physics. It covers fundamental concepts and theories, as well as the latest advancements and discoveries in the field. The book provides clear explanations and examples, making it accessible to those with little to no prior knowledge of physics. It also includes interactive exercises and experiments to enhance understanding and application of the concepts. With its engaging and informative approach, this book is a valuable resource for anyone looking to embark on a journey of exploring the fascinating world of physics.
Gabriel Ulisses
Excuse i kinda broke the rule of introducing myself before, making questions...sorry
I was too excited and didint even read the msg on my inbox, so, hi there
My name is Gabriel, but i usually refer to myself as axel on the interweebs, I'm usually driven but my desire to find answers and just knowlage over all, I'm from brazil so my english is not perfect, physics has always been my favorite subject and the one I'm best at, i kinda feel weird because i don't know if i can use abreviations like "idk" or if i can use faces like ":3", but i hope i can get as many answers from you as i can give you guys, I'm on early...high school...ish? as i live in brazil idk how the american system work, thank you guys, hope i don't breake another rule acidentally..sorry.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Gabriel!