Starting a BSc Environmental Science at 62 via Open University

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pdadme
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 736 views
Pdadme
Hi,
I just signed up the other day.
I'm in the final year of my BSc Environmental Science with the Open University. There is far more Physics and Chemistry involved than I expected when I started the degree, but that suits me fine. Always loved science. My eldest has a Masters in Physics with Astrophyics, and my daughter got her BSc Zoology last year, and is now doing her Masters. Thought it was time I caught up :)
By the time I graduate next year, I'll be 62. Wish I'd started my degree 10 years ago, but couldn't afford it.
Regards
Phil How
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Pdadme. :welcome:

Congratulations on your impending graduation. :smile: