Exploring the Ridiculous: A Collection of the Dumbest Threads on GD

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, yomamma improved by reading the rules and not making wordless threads. He promises not to do this again in the future.
JamesU
Gold Member
GD is already pretty low, after franzbear and all, but I think that This takes the cake.

What are some of the stupidest threads you've seen?

Physics news on Phys.org

Correct grammar is important.

Check out my new thread.

mattmns, that's been done

GD sank to a new low in the middle of the second quarter when a torrent of senseless posts began. Why won't it go away? :frown: :cry: :grumpy: :devil:

It's not you yomamma.

I have nothing to do!

yomamma said:
I have nothing to do!

You are the one who has problems with horrible threads here, so why don't you stop making them! :devil:

moose said:
You are the one who has problems with horrible threads here, so why don't you stop making them! :devil:
Yomamma has a lot of company in that department, and actually his aren't irritating, which I can't say about some others. :grumpy:

No beating up on yomamma, if Brewnog doesn't return soon, yomamma will get the "most improved member" award during the annual guru ceremony. :approve:

Last edited:
thank you evo :approve:

Evo said:
No beating up on yomamma, if Brewnog doesn't return soon, yomamma will get the "most improved member" award during the annual guru ceremony. :approve:

:bugeye:

How has he changed since he first came? I thought he has always been identical... and doesn't an improvement require a change :confused:
I'm not saying yomamma is a bad user, I just don't see how he changed, unless you mean him becoming a... him

Can you honestly tell me that yomamma doesn't make too many "hmm" and "..." threads which have no words in them whatsoever. One or two is fine, but ehhh.

EDIT: GAH!, I forgot I have a history test tomorow .

Last edited:
moose said:
:bugeye:

How has he changed since he first came? I thought he has always been identical... and doesn't an improvement require a change :confused:
I'm not saying yomamma is a bad user, I just don't see how he changed, unless you mean him becoming a... him

Can you honestly tell me that yomamma doesn't make too many "hmm" and "..." threads which have no words in them whatsoever. One or two is fine, but ehhh.

EDIT: GAH!, I forgot I have a history test tomorow .
What's your test on?

yomamma has improved and he's promised not to start anymore wordless threads.

what about me?

Evo said:
What's your test on?

yomamma has improved and he's promised not to start anymore wordless threads.

1824-1855 in the US, basically industrial revolution

He promised he wouldn't? Yay!

How did yomamma act before he improved?(or I will search for his old posts...)

What about ME? Evo, don't you remember me when I first got here? I think I've improved more than that twerb.

cefarix said:
what about me?
You're no problem. :approve:

Smurf said:
What about ME? Evo, don't you remember me when I first got here? I think I've improved more than that twerb.

That reminds me of a few other members I had in mind a few days ago. I'll try to remember so they can get a bit of credit possibly for their "improvements".

This improvement thing is rather stupid anyway, just like those girls you go out with guys who beat them, and then if the guy starts beating them slightly less often, they start thinking he is the best guy in the world... Also like when an o:) decides (s)he wants an award and becomes a :devil: and then turns back into an o:)

EDIT: That was trippy, I submitted and Evo's post was below mine

EDIT2: Evo, would you rather have members which have always been good, or members which at first were horrible then became better? I think this award should be for people who have always been good, but who really made an effort to help out in answering people's questions and making good threads.

Smurf said:
Hmmm, I will have to go back and read some of your first posts, but I don't remember you being particularly bad.

moose said:
? Yay!

How did yomamma act before he improved?(or I will search for his old posts...)
I didn't really read the rules.

I supposedly was being discriminative against some groups
I was joking with Ivan, and he didn't get it, and I got warned
and something else

yomamma said:
I didn't really read the rules.

I supposedly was being discriminative against some groups
I was joking with Ivan, and he didn't get it, and I got warned
and something else

So you improved by reading the rules as compared to before when you didn't? Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this :cry:

maybe I should've put a colon, not a period

I didn't really read the rules:

moose said:
This improvement thing is rather stupid anyway, just like those girls you go out with guys who beat them, and then if the guy starts beating them slightly less often, they start thinking he is the best guy in the world... Also like when an o:) decides (s)he wants an award and becomes a :devil: and then turns back into an o:)
It has to be a member that started off shaky and then saw the light - the bright shining beacon of PF - and raised their hands to the skies and said hallelujah brothers and sisters, I have seen the light.

or something like that

moose said:
EDIT2: Evo, would you rather have members which have always been good, or members which at first were horrible then became better? I think this award should be for people who have always been good, but who really made an effort to help out in answering people's questions and making good threads.
Oooh, that would be a good reason to get the award. I like that suggestion. :approve:

When you started out like yomamma it is hard to not improve :tongue2:

:grumpy: :mad: :cry:

I used to be a pain in the ass, now I am just an ass. Zero threatened to ban me for PF if i ever caused trouble again but that was a long time ago.

Andy said:
I used to be a pain in the ass, now I am just an ass. Zero threatened to ban me for PF if i ever caused trouble again but that was a long time ago.
who's zero?

Andy said:
Zero threatened to ban everyone. Zero banned almost everyone he threatened. :tongue:

I took Zero's place as mentor in GD & Politics.

who was zero?!

Evo said:
Zero threatened to ban everyone.
I never heard a peep out of him.

zoobyshoe said:
I never heard a peep out of him.
How often did you post in politics?

Yomamma, Zero was the PF mentor in GD & politics before me. I replaced him when he got a life.

Evo said:
How often did you post in politics?
I don't think I ever did. I saw him publically say stuff to miscreants in GD threads, though.

I replaced him when he got a life

Does that mean you don't have a life now? :biggrin:

Please don't ban me, I was born with a smart mouth... :frown:

you just have to ship her a truckload of chocolates... god knows I did here, have danger's credit card! :biggrin: