Exploring the Wonders of Science Fiction and Science Education with Hoverdasher

In summary, the combination of science fiction and science education through the use of Hoverdasher has opened up a world of wonder and possibilities. By incorporating imaginative storytelling and hands-on learning, Hoverdasher has successfully engaged students in the field of science, encouraging them to explore and question the boundaries of technology and the unknown. This innovative approach to education has sparked curiosity and creativity, paving the way for future advancements in the realm of science and technology.
Hoverdasher
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=183085938837672&set=a.106465973166336.1073741828.100014088005333&type=3&theater
My screen name is Hoverdasher; my friends call me Katie.

Hoverdasher is a fictional character.

Thank you for having me, I hope to enjoy dialogue with many of you.

I may do more reading than speaking, as I am no scientist.

I write science fiction for children--middle readers and YA.

As I write, it is my hope that my work will become published so that young people everywhere will be inspired by the wonder that is, Science.

There is something splendid in every field. At present, I find the field of Quantum Physics particularly interesting.

Still, this may change--for, just the other day I was fascinated by the superb efficiency of cellular work compared with the efficiency of man made machines.

Another topic that interests me is Design and Bio-mimicry.

As well, I think genetics is brilliant--so brilliant I can merely gawk at it.

I am not a scientist--I am a science lover and enthusiast.

I am a teacher of the early and intermediate forms.

As an educator and author, it is always my driving desire and passion to challenge youngsters--to push young minds to frame realistic problems, and critically think about ethical, thought-provoking solutions.

Science is a subject I teach year-round. I am a project-based educator. Although literacy is my specialization, I integrate science into my literacy program with great passion, and facility!

(There are so many disciplines to choose from and examine)!

I am glad to make your acquaintance, and hope to speak with you, soon.

Likes Aufbauwerk 2045
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!