Find average velocity of a sphere which expands and moves

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
101 replies · 10K views
Quarlep said:
Can dtheta and dphi change sides
Do you mean, can they be in either order? Yes. It's the order of the integral signs that defines the order of integration (inside first).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I am in holiday I am not working in computer so I can't write all steps to you right now.We will do first integral (the one which is inside) that's phi but there wrote dtheta so I asked you this
 
Can you tell me what was that please the only thing I ll do is put it on program
 
Quarlep said:
Can you tell me what was that please the only thing I ll do is put it on program
Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking.
 
Quarlep said:
The answer :):)
Do you simply want the answer to the original question, by whatever means, or do you specifically want to see how to do it through an elaborate double integral?
 
Quarlep said:
I want to see answer to the original question
Then use my symmetry method. It gets rid of the trig terms and makes the integral trivial.
 
I was banned so I couldn't answer over a 10 days I found 4p(pi)r^2((v'^2)+v^2)
 
Quarlep said:
I was banned so I couldn't answer over a 10 days I found 4p(pi)r^2((v'^2)+v^2)
I think it should be exactly half that.
Note that the factor outside the parentheses is just the mass.