Follow Questions in PhysicsForum: Is it Possible?

• Thread starter Molar
  • Start date
In summary, it is possible to follow questions in PhysicsForum and receive notifications for updates and new responses. To follow a question, simply click on the "Follow" button and to unfollow, click on the "Unfollow" button. You can customize your notification settings for each question and also choose to follow questions anonymously by changing your account preferences.
Molar
I was wondering if there was any option to "follow" a certain question in PhysicsForum.

Every time I see some interesting question or discussion in a thread that I want to follow, I have to bookmark that page in my browser. Nowhere I see a "follow" option for a question. So, is there any options like that ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Look for the "Watch thread" option near the thread top.

Ohh..Thanks. :)

1. Can we actually follow questions in PhysicsForum?

Yes, it is possible to follow questions in PhysicsForum. This feature allows users to receive notifications when there are updates or new responses to a question they are following.

2. How do I follow a question in PhysicsForum?

To follow a question in PhysicsForum, simply click on the "Follow" button located at the top of the question thread. This will add the question to your list of followed questions.

3. Can I unfollow a question in PhysicsForum?

Yes, you can unfollow a question in PhysicsForum at any time. Simply click on the "Unfollow" button located at the top of the question thread. This will remove the question from your list of followed questions.

4. Will I receive notifications for every update to a question I am following?

No, you can customize your notification settings for each question you are following. You can choose to receive notifications for all updates, only new responses, or no notifications at all.

5. Can I follow questions anonymously in PhysicsForum?

Yes, you can choose to follow questions anonymously in PhysicsForum. This means that your username will not be displayed on the list of followers for that question. You can change this setting in your account preferences.