Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

France vs Switzerland

1. Jun 13, 2006 #1
    Who doesn't like Henry and Zidane? Sould be a fun match!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 13, 2006 #2
    How tough it is to believe that after 30 minutes, Switzerland is still holding a tie :P

4. Jun 13, 2006 #3

-Job-

Science Advisor

Not hard to believe at all considering how they were playing. I expected better from France. It seems every guy up front had a bad day. Didn't like Henry and Wiltord very much while the youngster Ribery didn't seem to get one right.

5. Jun 14, 2006 #4
    What's up with the French team? Henry, Viera are too good in their respective league teams, but when it comes to France, they simply collapse :frown:.

6. Jun 14, 2006 #5
    France are yet to score a goal since the world cup final 1998 (edit:in the world cup)... Tells you something doesnt it ;)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2006
  7. Jun 14, 2006 #6
    How did they even qualify? :rofl:

8. Jun 14, 2006 #7
    No idea :) ... They are garbage

9. Jun 14, 2006 #8

NateTG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Well, they tied Switzerland (0-0, 1-1) in qualifying.

10. Jun 14, 2006 #9
    Yes I know they have scored in an international match, I meant they havent scored a goal in the WORLD CUP since 1998...

11. Jun 15, 2006 #10
    Excuses come easy, but goals don't

Henry was back to his old habit of giving excuses. He blamed the hot grass for the goaless draw of Tuesday. Like he blamed the cynical decision of the linesmen during Arsenal's match against Barcalona.

I wonder what his next excuse for not scoring will be: his shoe laces were untied? :biggrin:

12. Jun 16, 2006 #11

Pyrrhus

Homework Helper

Well you got to consider Zidane's career is over. He was one of the best soccer players.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?