Free Circuit Design Program Download | Multi-Sim Trial

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of free circuit design programs and the recommendations for alternatives to Multi-Sim. Some suggestions include WinSpice with PPRE and TINA circuit simulator, both of which come with a trial option. The conversation also includes a link to a relevant forum discussion.
electrical_ck
I was wondering if anyone knows of a free circuit design program that I could download. My university uses Multi-Sim which is an amazing program and it offers a free trial download but I was wondering if anyone knew of any other programs?

Thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
Most simulators come in trial but they're all sufficient enough to handle less that 50 nodes.

A full free simulator would be WinSpice with PPRE - though this isn't GUI friendly (difficult to use if you havn't been introduced to it before).

Other trial software like TINA circuit simulator should be enough provided you're not designing very large complicated circuits with a full analysis...

electrical_ck said:
I was wondering if anyone knows of a free circuit design program that I could download. My university uses Multi-Sim which is an amazing program and it offers a free trial download but I was wondering if anyone knew of any other programs?

Thanks

Welcome to the PF. Here's a good suggestion from chroot:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=211811

Related to Free Circuit Design Program Download | Multi-Sim Trial

1. What is Multi-Sim Trial?

Multi-Sim Trial is a free circuit design program that allows users to design and simulate electronic circuits. It is a trial version of the full Multi-Sim software, which is used in the field of electrical engineering and electronics.

2. How can I download Multi-Sim Trial?

To download Multi-Sim Trial, you can go to the official website of National Instruments, the developer of the software. From there, you can find the download link for the trial version and follow the instructions to download and install the program on your computer.

3. Is Multi-Sim Trial really free?

Yes, Multi-Sim Trial is completely free to download and use. However, it is important to note that it is a trial version and may have limited features compared to the full version of the software. It is also available for a limited time only.

4. What are the system requirements for Multi-Sim Trial?

The system requirements for Multi-Sim Trial may vary depending on the version of the software and your operating system. Generally, it requires a computer with a minimum of 2GB RAM, 10GB of free disk space, and a processor with a speed of at least 1GHz. It also runs on Windows and Mac operating systems.

5. Can I use Multi-Sim Trial for commercial purposes?

No, Multi-Sim Trial is intended for personal and educational use only. It cannot be used for commercial purposes without purchasing the full version of the software. You may also need to check the license agreement for any restrictions on the use of the trial version.