I/OFF-TOPIC FORUM: "Railing" Against the System

In summary, the "Railing" Against the System forum is a space for individuals to discuss and share their frustrations and concerns about societal norms and systems. Anyone can participate as long as they follow the forum's rules and guidelines, and there are no restrictions on the topics that can be discussed as long as they remain respectful. Scientific evidence and research are encouraged, but hate speech, personal attacks, and discrimination will not be tolerated. The forum does not support or promote illegal or violent actions, and any posts advocating for such actions will be removed by the moderators.
spacecadet11
Hello. I would like to know where I can find a forum where I can for example "rail..against the system" or basically about potentially "off topic" stuff. Could be also science related though.

Thanks
SC

Physics news on Phys.org
Do an internet search for physics forums or science forums. Most of them (none of them, actually, as far as I know) have the standards that you find here on Physics Forum and you can "get away with" more on them.

Thank you.

1. What is the purpose of the "Railing" Against the System forum?

The purpose of the "Railing" Against the System forum is to provide a space for discussion and expression of ideas that may not fit into traditional or mainstream categories. It is a place for individuals to share their frustrations and concerns about societal norms and systems.

2. Who can participate in the forum?

Anyone can participate in the forum as long as they follow the rules and guidelines set by the forum moderators. This forum is open to all individuals regardless of their background, beliefs, or opinions.

3. Are there any restrictions on the topics that can be discussed in the forum?

As long as the discussions remain respectful and abide by the forum guidelines, there are no restrictions on the topics that can be discussed. However, hate speech, personal attacks, and any other form of discrimination will not be tolerated.

4. Can I use scientific evidence and research to support my arguments in the forum?

Yes, using scientific evidence and research is encouraged in the forum. However, it is important to cite your sources and ensure that the information being presented is accurate and relevant to the discussion.

5. Is the "Railing" Against the System forum a platform for promoting illegal or violent actions?

No, the forum does not condone or promote any illegal or violent actions. Discussions and debates should remain within the boundaries of the law and respect for others. Any posts advocating for illegal or violent actions will be removed by the forum moderators.