Girls are evil

FredGarvin
Science Advisor
Physics is Phun said:
So when she finally arrives (late) she has a present for me. a CD. she said 'i bought it for me but then i thought you'd like it.'
If you're into getting gifts with no thought behind them whatsoever and being someone's trash dump, then I suppose you could be greatful for this little "gift." Personally I would have told her what she could do with it. But that's just me.

Physics is Phun said:
...and she come and jumps on my lap and whispers to me 'i'm sitting here cause I think she's hitting on you.' like she was jealous that i was talking to her.
She's tightening that grip on your leash. Proof positive right there.

Physics is Phun said:
Other than that, she spent the rest of the night with her ex boyfriend.
More proof.

Physics is Phun said:
So. pretty much i'm done with her. if she's actually gonna go out with this guy again, or even if it was just a one time thing, she's just the biggest liar, and i don't want anything to do with her.
YES!!!I will sleep a bit better tonight knowing there is some good in the world.

Physics is Phun said:
so it comes down to how to tell her off. she just doesn't get the message when i stop talking to her. (as i tried before) so i really gotta tell her to buzz off and i don't wanna see her again. I don't wanna be mean. but something that gets the point across. a few friends suggest that i don't say anything and just be indifferent to everything she says. but to me that seems a bit immature and not really facing the problem.
Peronally, I wouldn't bother either. Just go off and live your life. You seeing other people, etc...will get the point across. If she wants to try to reel you back in then you can tell her. Be polite.

erg... dont u think that all of u are pretty much overreacting... the man didnt write a thesis about saten using women as his pawns.
just made an exagerating statment as a humoristic one. the man reffered to the tendence of women to play word games and such with one. thats all to it..