1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Good college for MS in Mechanical

1. May 11, 2013 #1
    Hi everybody, i am currently studying Mechanical engineering and about to enter second year... i was thinking of doing my masters in mechanical from world renowned colleges like MIT, Caltech, etc. ... i want to know which among such colleges are the best ??? And what should one have to do to stand a good chance in applying for these colleges???

2. jcsd
  3. May 11, 2013 #2

boneh3ad

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There is no good answer to that. What area of research interests you? That's the most important factor, and the best program will depend on that.

4. May 11, 2013 #3
    Well i am into designing of low - cost products right now, and am confused what sort of specialization should i undertake which helps me in designing new and innovative products. For ex. i have developed a low cost method for domestic cylinder users a way through which they can get the amount of gas remaining in a cylinder.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook