Guy Raises Stonehenge Size Blocks By Himself

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Blocks
In summary, the conversation discusses the use of simple techniques and the IQ required to understand them. The speaker also shares their experience with someone who believed in ancient anti-gravity technology and praises the creativity of the person in the video. They also speculate on the free time available to people in the past and its impact on their ability to come up with innovative ideas.
zoobyshoe
Using extremely simple techniques:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs

Physics news on Phys.org
Clever. I like it.

That's what we have IQ for.

I showed videos of this guy to someone last year who persistently tried to convince me that ancient civilisations had anti-gravity technology and that's how the pyramids, stone henge and the modern day coral castle were built. Despairingly they still didn't believe the real physics of it and sent me links to crackpot documentaries.

This guy is ingenious! I would have never thought of that. I suppose people back then had a fair amount of time to think after they collected their food and because they lacked reality tv.

That was very cool.

1. What is the story behind the "Guy Raises Stonehenge Size Blocks By Himself"?

The story refers to a viral video showing a man using rudimentary tools and techniques to move large stone blocks, similar in size to those used in the construction of Stonehenge, by himself.

2. Is the video authentic or fake?

The authenticity of the video has been a subject of debate. Some experts believe that it is a hoax, while others argue that it could be a demonstration of ancient techniques that were used to move heavy blocks.

3. Can one person really move such massive blocks by themselves?

It is highly unlikely that a single person can move such heavy blocks by themselves using simple tools. It would require a team of people and specialized equipment to move stones of that size.

4. How were the stones at Stonehenge actually moved and placed?

The methods used to move and place the stones at Stonehenge are still a mystery. Some theories suggest that they were dragged using ropes and wooden rollers, while others propose the use of wooden sledges or boats.

5. Why is Stonehenge considered an architectural marvel?

Stonehenge is considered an architectural marvel because it was built over 5,000 years ago with primitive tools and techniques, yet it still stands today. The precision and engineering involved in its construction are remarkable and continue to intrigue experts and visitors alike.