Verify Your Illustration for Homework Problem | Check My Homework

• Thread starter Duave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, the conversation is about a problem involving an illustration and whether it was drawn correctly. The person who drew the illustration used PowerPoint but it was not in line with the suggested arrangement of the plates. They will need to make corrections and try again.
Duave

Homework Statement

Did I draw the illustration to this problem correctly?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10383553_10152076982180919_2063892221195778510_n.jpg

Homework Equations

No equations are needed. I just want to know if I drew the illustration correctly.

The Attempt at a Solution

I actually used powerpoint to draw this illustration so I put forth an effort!

Physics news on Phys.org
"Conducting plates placed above and below the beam" suggest that each plate is in a plane parallel to the plane containing the beam and field. Your masterpiece, alas, differs from this and has the plates perpendicular.

Back to the drawing board!

I think you understood the beam to be eminating from one of the plates. This is unlikely to be what is intended (and would be difficult to arrange, anyway).

What is "Check My Homework Illustration"?

"Check My Homework Illustration" is a tool or service that allows students to submit their homework assignments and receive feedback or corrections from a teacher or tutor.

How does "Check My Homework Illustration" work?

"Check My Homework Illustration" typically works by students uploading their homework assignments to a platform or website. The teacher or tutor then reviews the assignment and provides feedback or corrections. The student can then make revisions based on the feedback before submitting a final version.

Can "Check My Homework Illustration" be used for all subjects?

Yes, "Check My Homework Illustration" can be used for a variety of subjects, including math, science, English, history, and more. However, the level of detail and type of feedback provided may vary depending on the subject and the capabilities of the tool or service.

Is "Check My Homework Illustration" accurate and reliable?

The accuracy and reliability of "Check My Homework Illustration" can vary depending on the tool or service being used and the qualifications of the teacher or tutor providing feedback. It is important to carefully research and choose a reputable and experienced service for the best results.

Is "Check My Homework Illustration" a form of cheating?

No, "Check My Homework Illustration" is not a form of cheating as long as the student is using the feedback and corrections provided as a learning tool and making their own revisions. It is important for students to understand and apply the feedback themselves, rather than simply copying the corrections without understanding the concepts.