Discover the Fascinating Movement of d'Arsonval Meter | Animation Tutorial

• Thread starter Ghassan99
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Link
In summary, quantum-based Silicon photonic communication systems have the potential to achieve high security and low power usage. Silicon is a desirable material for integrated circuits due to its electronic and optical properties, making it suitable for high speed communication and on-chip optical interconnects. Its low optical loss and high index contrast allow for high mode confinement, enabling the integration of high density systems. Silicon wires can also serve as a photon source. More research is needed to develop building blocks for photon manipulation in silicon nanophotonic circuits.
Ghassan99
Help me up with a link please !

I want animation of d'arsonval mete movement ..I can't imagine its instruction :(.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Silicon Photonics

Quantum-based Silicon photonic communication systems can potentially achieve the
ultimate security from eavesdropping and greatly reduce the operating powers. Light
speed transmission, noise immunity, and low noise properties make photons
indispensable for quantum communication to transfer a quantum state through a
transmission line. As a result, more work needs to done to develop the building blocks
for photon manipulation in silicon nanophotonic circuits. This is also driven by the
attractive and promising improvements this field has to offer in high speed
communication systems and on chip optical interconnects. Silicon has been the main
platform for electronic integrated circuits due to its desirable electronic properties, high
isolation of its native oxide, low cost, and well developed processing schemes. It also has
desirable optical properties to work as a platform for integrated optical systems at the
telecommunication wavelength of 1550nm. Some of these properties are the low optical
loss and the high index contrast with its native oxide. This provides high mode
confinement for optical waveguides, which enables the integration of high density
systems relying on the already developed technologies in the CMOS processes. Fig.1.1
shows a Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) image of silicon on insulator (SOI)
waveguide and its mode profile. Furthermore, silicon wires can serve as a photon source.

1. What is the meaning of "Help me up with a link please"?

"Help me up with a link please" is a common phrase used to request a hyperlink or URL to a specific website or webpage. It is often used when someone is unable to find the link on their own or needs assistance navigating to a specific webpage.

2. Why do people ask for a link instead of just searching for it themselves?

There are a few reasons why people may ask for a link instead of searching for it themselves. Some people may not know how to effectively use search engines or may not have access to the internet. Others may be in a hurry and need the link quickly, or they may not know the exact keywords to use in their search.

3. Is it considered rude to ask for a link instead of searching for it yourself?

No, it is not considered rude to ask for a link instead of searching for it yourself. In fact, it is often more efficient and helpful to ask someone who may already have the link or knows where to find it. Asking for help is a common and necessary part of learning and navigating the internet.

4. How can I provide a link to someone who has asked for my help?

To provide a link to someone, you can simply copy and paste the URL from your browser's address bar and send it to them. You can also use the share or send feature on most websites and apps to easily send the link to someone via email, text, or social media.

5. Are there any tips for finding a link on my own?

Yes, here are a few tips for finding a link on your own:
1. Use specific keywords in your search to help narrow down the results.
2. Use quotation marks around the specific phrase or title you are looking for to get more accurate results.
3. Use advanced search options or filters to refine your search.
4. Look for related links on websites or pages you are already on.
5. Use social media or online forums to ask for recommendations or resources from others.