Where can I find an easy tutorial for playing a steel tongue drum?

• Thread starter mariz
  • Start date
In summary, there are many resources available online for learning how to play a steel tongue drum. Some popular options include tutorial videos on YouTube, instructional articles on websites such as wikiHow and Musician's Friend, and online courses on platforms like Udemy and Skillshare. Additionally, many manufacturers and sellers of steel tongue drums provide instructional materials on their websites or through their customer support. With a little research and practice, beginners can easily find an easy tutorial to start playing this unique instrument.
mariz
Just bought a steel tongue drum at http://ufodrum.net for my very own music therapy session, but needs to know how to play it. I have been looking at some few YouTube videos but i have some trouble understanding them. Does anyone here knows where to get an easy tutorial on how o play it? I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
A lot of scientists play instruments ( Einstein played violin and piano) and though I do not know how to play drums or steel tongues (much less both together) but I am sure you will find someone else who plays it. :wink: