Madonna's Life: Writer from Ukraine Asks What Do You Know? - Svetlana Shmidt

• Thread starter Uksvets
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hi writer
In summary, Madonna is a world-renowned pop icon known for her boundary-pushing music and performances. She was born in Bay City, Michigan in 1958 and rose to fame in the 1980s with hits like "Like a Virgin" and "Material Girl." Madonna has also ventured into acting, with notable roles in films such as Evita and A League of Their Own. She has continuously reinvented herself throughout her career and remains a prominent figure in the music industry. As a writer from Ukraine, Svetlana Shmidt may be interested in Madonna's impact on pop culture and her advocacy for various social and political issues.
Uksvets
Hi all!
I'm writer from Ukraine, writing book about Madonna's life. What do you know about Madonna? Please, tell me.
Thanks!
WBR, Svetlana Shmidt

Physics news on Phys.org
Madonna, the singer?

About here life? I think there's already a biography out there...

In my country, madonna is super-mega-star. High five!

With the scope of the internet, you decided to come to a Physics website for information on Madonna? :confused:

Please don't tell me she wants to be a Physicists now! :uhh:

Please man, Britney Spears is the only physicists pop star.

That's true. "Oops!... I Did It Again" was her essay on stimulated and spontaneous photon emission.

Britney was a trendsetter. Everyone cool has dumped Kaballah and gone into quantum physics now. It's tres chic.

Okay, to answer Uksvets' question, without knowing which Madonna you mean, please refer to or pick from the following at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna

You'll be able to start your work there. Hope that helps.

lol and the award for weirdest post ever goes to...

Uksvets said:
Hi all!
I'm writer from Ukraine, writing book about Madonna's life. What do you know about Madonna? Please, tell me.
Thanks!
WBR, Svetlana Shmidt

JasonRox said:
With the scope of the internet, you decided to come to a Physics website for information on Madonna? :confused:

Like a virgin, touched for the very first time.. ooh! :rolleyes:

She doesn't like ramblers.

what the heck are you talking about, son?

http://www.jlab.org/news/news_letter/news_apr99/madonna.html

By day Lynda Williams is a physics instructor at San Francisco State University. But after dark she becomes a science entertainer who has been dubbed "the Madonna of Science" or "Physics Spice" as she belts out her own lyrics to the tunes of show hits and popular songs.

Her version of Madonna's Material Girl goes: Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me / I think they're passé / if they can't talk about quantum theory / I just walk away...

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like a robot, touched for the very first time

1. Who is Madonna?

Madonna, born Madonna Louise Ciccone, is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. She rose to fame in the 1980s with hits such as "Like a Virgin" and has since become one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

2. What is Madonna's nationality?

Madonna is an American, born in Bay City, Michigan. Her father is of Italian descent and her mother is of French-Canadian ancestry.

3. What is Madonna's writing about?

Madonna's writing covers a variety of topics, including personal experiences, relationships, sexuality, and religion. She has also written children's books and screenplays.

4. Where is Madonna from?

As mentioned, Madonna was born in Bay City, Michigan. However, she grew up in Rochester Hills, Michigan and later moved to New York City to pursue her career in the arts.

5. Has Madonna won any awards for her writing?

Yes, Madonna has won several awards for her writing, including a Golden Globe for Best Original Song for "Masterpiece" from her film "W.E." and a Grammy for Best Recording Package for her album "Music". She has also been nominated for multiple awards for her writing in various mediums.