Hi I want to know about quantization of electricity?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Pranav 10
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
1.Is Quantization of electricity is helpful for increasing Voltage?
2. Can I use galvanometer in capacitor to increase it's capacitance?

Thank u , I am new to this forum.I want to ameliorate my knowledge in electrical engineering.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Pranav 10 said:
1.Is Quantization of electricity is helpful for increasing Voltage?
2. Can I use galvanometer in capacitor to increase it's capacitance?

Thank u , I am new to this forum.I want to ameliorate my knowledge in electrical engineering.
Hi there Pranav
welcome to PF :smile:

Q1 no
Q2 also no a galvanometer ... https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=galvanometer+how+it+workscheers
Dave
 
1) What do you mean by quantization of electricity? The most relevant statement that I can make is that electric charge is quantized (i.e discrete). It has a value of approximately 1.6 E-19 C, and every baryon, electron, muon and tau particle (along with their antiparticles) possesses this elementary value. Smaller charges (or more precisely, fractional charges) are present on the individual quarks and antiquarks which make up baryons and antibaryons, but we never observe them individually because of color confinement.
2) In a capacitor? Can you please elaborate on the circuit arrangement that you have in mind?
 
PWiz said:
1) What do you mean by quantization of electricity? The most relevant statement that I can make is that electric charge is quantized (i.e discrete). It has a value of approximately 1.6 E-19 C, and every baryon, electron, muon and tau particle (along with their antiparticles) possesses this elementary value. Smaller charges (or more precisely, fractional charges) are present on the individual quarks and antiquarks which make up baryons and antibaryons, but we never observe them individually because of color confinement.
2) In a capacitor? Can you please elaborate on the circuit arrangement that you have in mind?
Thank u for ur valuable information