High School Students - Share Who You Are!

In summary, there are many high school students and recent graduates on the site, with a range of ages and backgrounds. Some have just graduated, while others are still in high school. Many have plans to continue their education in college or tech schools. Some are feeling nostalgic for their high school days, while others are eager to move on. Overall, there is a diverse group of high school students on the site, with many using it for help with homework and others just looking to chat with fellow students.
lwymarie said:
Ah ha! I was too bored that I started this thread. I just wanted to meet some high school students here ;)
And I've added Smurf to my MSN, lol
Hi Marie, nice to meet you here. Don't you want to meet another person in PF from Hong Kong? :tongue:
I graduated from high school last year, now I'll be a 2nd year university student in september.

Physics news on Phys.org
KLscilevothma said:
Hi Marie, nice to meet you here. Don't you want to meet another person in PF from Hong Kong? :tongue:
I graduated from high school last year, now I'll be a 2nd year university student in september.

Yo, I've just added you to my icq contact list. However I think yahoo! is better ;)
What is you high school and university? I go to Sacred Heart Canossian College and I hope to enter CUHK.

Smurf said:
you wait till it happens, then you'll be crying and missing it and getting all nostalgic.

Well, that's what happened to me.

I will definitely be continuing my education in another country, so I suppose you're right. I think I'll be allowed home only once a year...:frown:

I miss high school. A lot.

I remember orientation day in grade 7 like it happened yesterday. Everybody seemed so big. It all went by so fast. Now I'm in my second year of uni and it sucks.

I miss leaving in the middle of a class and going around to all my buddies' classes and getting a poker game going right in the middle of class. *Interrupts some boring lecture on Canadian History* "Excuse me Mr. Smith, can I speak to Dave here for a moment?" "Dave: poker, room 23E, five minutes". Five minutes later we got six guys together at a private table in a private room playing some no limit poker.

And of course I miss the fact I didn't do any work 99% of the time. Now I actually have to put an effort in which sucks cause I'm a lazy bastard.

I also miss screwing around in class. I wasn't a troublemaker or the class clown, but I had a bit of both in me and definitely had my share of fun in class. Now of course there's none of that.

Just typing this is making me miss it more and more. I have to go to bed now. Double-line spectroscopic binaries calling my name.