High speed electric motors specifications

In summary, the speaker is looking for information or a link to a webpage with details about the most advanced high speed electric motors used in cutting machines, including speed range and torque. They have not been successful in finding anything through Google and are asking for suggestions. Two possible resources are suggested, including a company called D&D Motor Systems and another called Portescap.
ex3mist
Hello,

I'd like to ask if anyone could give me information or a link to web page where I can find some for the most advanced high speed electric motors used today in cutting machines - speed range, torque and etc. I tried to find searching in Google but I haven't found anything. If someone could help me, I'll be very grateful!

Engineering news on Phys.org
Anyone? I'd appreciate any suggestion!

see if these guys will help

http://www.ddmotorsystems.com/CurrentRange.php

if you can reach a sales engineer and he doesn't make what you need, he'll point you toward somebody who does.

'nother one..

http://www.portescap.com/markets-applications.html

1. What is the maximum speed of a high speed electric motor?

The maximum speed of a high speed electric motor can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer. However, most high speed electric motors have a maximum speed of around 10,000 RPM (revolutions per minute).

2. What is the power rating of a high speed electric motor?

The power rating of a high speed electric motor is typically measured in watts or kilowatts (kW). It can vary greatly depending on the size and design of the motor, but ranges from a few hundred watts to several hundred kilowatts.

3. What type of power supply is needed for a high speed electric motor?

High speed electric motors typically require a DC (direct current) power supply. This can come from a variety of sources, such as batteries, power converters, or AC (alternating current) to DC converters.

4. What is the efficiency of a high speed electric motor?

The efficiency of a high speed electric motor is the ratio of the output power to the input power. It is usually expressed as a percentage and can range from 70% to 95%, depending on the motor's design and operating conditions.

5. Can a high speed electric motor be controlled or adjusted?

Yes, high speed electric motors can be controlled and adjusted using various methods such as electronic speed controllers, variable frequency drives, and pulse width modulation techniques. These allow for precise control of the motor's speed and torque output.