How can I graphically display user data on my website?

In summary, Dave is looking for a way to graphically show data collected from users of an iPhone app in a way that is appealing to look at and that is functionally sound. He is asking for help from the community, and is hopeful that someone will be able to provide him with an example of how this could be done.
Logger
Hello there,

I am wondering if any of you guys could help me out.I am getting a website designed to run in conjunction with an iphone app.Some of the data that will be collected will be

1)Sex (M/F)
2)Age
3)Time of purchase

I would like to show this data to people in a way that is appealing to look at and is functionally sound.Would anyone here know the best way to graphically show this data.When you click on "sex" it will show the spread of users in terms of male/female,when u click on "Age" it would show the spread of ages of the users of the app and when you click time it will show the time of purchase(nearest hour would do).

If anybody could show me examples/software of how this would look like and that is really appealing to look at, on a website.I don't want it in excel as that doesn't have the right look that I am going for on the website.

I know very little about computing and want to give the Indian developers of the app/website some examples of what I would like to see on my website.

Any help and examples would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dave.

Technology news on Phys.org
I've seen a open source Flash kit that does what you're asking. Let me see if I can find it.

OK, it's called Open Flash Chart
http://teethgrinder.co.uk/open-flash-chart/

I believe all that needs modified is an XML file, Flash itself, it's needed (I'm assuing that the .swf file is already compiled).

There is also something called Fusion Charts, which has both free and pay-for services.

Good luck,

Hey Minger,

Thank you so much for your help.I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.This is a great help to me.

Regards,

Dave.

Related to How can I graphically display user data on my website?

What is graph data and why is it important for my website?

Graph data is a type of data structure that represents the relationship between different entities. It is important for websites because it allows for efficient storage and retrieval of complex data, which can improve the user experience and make data analysis easier.

What types of graph data can be used for my website?

There are several types of graphs that can be used for websites, such as bar graphs, line graphs, pie charts, and scatter plots. The type of graph used will depend on the type of data being presented and the purpose of the graph.

How can I incorporate graph data into my website?

There are several ways to incorporate graph data into your website. You can use HTML and CSS to create and style graphs, or you can use a graphing library such as D3.js or Chart.js. You can also use data visualization tools such as Tableau or Google Charts.

What are the benefits of using graph data on my website?

Using graph data on your website can provide several benefits, including the ability to present complex data in a visually appealing and easy-to-understand format, better data analysis and decision making, and improved user engagement and interaction with your website.

How can I ensure the accuracy and reliability of the graph data on my website?

To ensure the accuracy and reliability of graph data on your website, it is important to use reliable and up-to-date data sources, properly label and format your graphs, and regularly review and update your data. It can also be helpful to have a data expert or analyst review and validate your graphs before publishing them on your website.