1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How could we create a microwave maker?

1. Dec 5, 2009 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    I have a homework about microwave .I need to create a microwave ,a instrument can create a microwave, and I don't know how to do.
    I 'm form China ,so my English isn't good.And I hope you can help me !thanks!

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 5, 2009 #2
    look up magnetron or klystron

4. Dec 5, 2009 #3
    but if I need it like a wall, how can I?Just like a line .The microwave will create from up to down,and it just to be a wall.we know a instrument could create a line-circle microwave,I need it to be a Cylindrical,it could full of a Cylindrical,just form the outside of Cylindrical,and on the anther side could fine the microwave which is form the first side.And all the microwave is Average.Can it be true?

5. Dec 5, 2009 #4

ideasrule

Homework Helper

I know English is not your first language, but I really can't understand any of that. Can you explain more clearly? If not, post in Chinese and I'll try to translate.

6. Dec 5, 2009 #5
    ok
    就是说,我想要实现一个设备,可以在垂直面上辐射微波,就像是在一个杆上的每个微面元上所辐射的微波是等效的。等同于一个圆柱体的某一条母线上辐射出的微波,在该母线上的单位元上微波的频率是一致的。这个装置要怎么设计?我知道微波是全方位传播的,但是怎么才能实现使微波充满一个圆柱体,使里面的微波辐射的几乎处处相等呢?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook