How did you feel when you received the "Can't stop me now"

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonjacson
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
jonjacson
Messages
450
Reaction score
38
trophy?

It happened today, I saw an alert and I thought "maybe someone liked my post" but no, it was something completely different. It was an special alert, it said:

"You have been awarded a trophy: Can't Stop me now! You've posted 250 messages. Keep it up!".

I felt so special and powerful that I now I can do everything, I can transform water into wine like Jesuschrist!

How did you felt when you received this special trophy?

:biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not sure I noticed that the trophy had been awarded.
 
Fervent Freyja said:
I'm not sure I noticed that the trophy had been awarded.

You missed one of the greatests events in your life.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Fervent Freyja and S.G. Janssens
I was touched and I cried a little. Then I realized that the trophy was probably awarded automatically.
 
Don't say that, I think even if it is possible, is so horrible that I don't want even to consider that possibility.
 
Last edited: