I assume you mean T=0 C, or T=some standard temperature, not 0 Kelvin. I was hoping for a method that did not require a whole set of measurements integrating from a standard state to the state in question.
I've been thinking about this and this is about the best I have so far:
If I have a container of gas with a particular pressure, temperature, volume, particle number, I can measure its temperature with an ideal gas thermometer. Thermally connect a small volume of ideal gas to the test gas, keep the pressure and particle number constant, and the volume of the gas will be proportional to the temperature by PV=NkT. To measure the pressure, mechanically connect a small volume containing an ideal gas to the test gas with a piston that disconnects the two gases and moves until the pressure is the same on either side. Set the temperature and particle number of the small volume, and the volume will be inversely proportional to pressure. Its a pressure gauge.
I guess to make a device to measure chemical potential, you have to have a small volume connected by a membrane that is permeable to the gas particles, but does not move nor conduct heat. The problem is, the gas in the measuring device cannot be selected, it has to be the same as the gas being tested. But if you set the temperature very high and pressure very low, it will behave as an ideal gas. So you fix the temperature and pressure in the measuring volume, and the volume will change to be proportional to the number of particles. The chemical potential of the measuring gas will be equal to the chemical potential of the test gas, and it can be calculated from T, V, P using the equation for chemical potential of an ideal gas.