1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How do I salvage this situation?

1. Sep 6, 2011 #1
    In Jan 2011, I started taking some courses in UPenn for a post-baccalaureate degree. However, I got sick and discontinued them. The professors were gracious and put my grades on hold. I really don't want to complete these courses because this degree is worthless for the career of my choice. I vacated my house in Philadelphia. They expect me to take those exams this fall in a few days.

What should I do? You know that the tuition in UPenn is enormous and this degree is absolutely useless. I am also thinking about working for my dad's business which is more inline with what I want to do. The only reason I even did this post-bac is because my mom wanted me to go into the health care field.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 6, 2011 #2

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

If you don't want to do them, then don't... It seems you're better of not doing the exams.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook